Worry-free maintenance, performance, and security for websites. We’ll take care of your website so that you can focus on growing your business.
Trust me; nothing sucks more than – “Your site is down…” Wait, what, when, how? And then the fun begins.
Does your host provider answer the phone, or is support a bunch of FAQs posted on their site? Are they helpful, or do they tell you we don’t support WordPress? You can go back to your web developer if you can find him, and he’ll charge you by the hour to troubleshoot. Sound familiar?
Meanwhile, your site is down. You are losing business and credibility by the minute.
We can help.
Worry-Free Small Business Website Design and Hosting
Let us take the worry out of running your site.
WordPress is now the world’s most popular Content Maintenance System (CMS) used by companies of all sizes. WordPress requires continuous maintenance to ensure optimal performance to meet your business needs.
While WordPress is the most popular CMS platform, it has become the biggest target for hackers and unscrupulous visitors. We will perform routine security audits and maintenance to minimize security threats and provide optimal uptime and performance. We conduct technical optimization to ensure your site complies with search engines and website standards.
We proactively manage and maintain your site to assure your site has maximum uptime and responsiveness for your clients.
- Unlimited 24/7 website edits – You give us the content, we will post it. Editing is different from creating (if you want us to develop content, create logos, or even build your site – we would love to, but it is not part of the unlimited website edits). From one word of text to a new page on your website, we update site content as requested promptly.
- Weekly: theme, plugin, and core updates – most security issues are resolved with current updates; we make sure you always are running the latest version available. Our support team monitors and implements standard WordPress theme and plugin updates routinely.
- Cloud backups: Hourly – Stuff happens, so we make sure backups are always available when a restore is necessary.
- 24/7 uptime monitoring – we constantly check your sites to make sure “it is all good.”
- Website restored when down – it sucks, but it happens. We will get it back up and running.
- Google Analytics connected – We make sure Google knows your alive and tracking your site.
- Complete malware removal – Your website is automatically scanned daily for known and new malware, any form of malicious code, and potential backdoors.
- Integration with Social Media – Post it on WordPress, and we will automatically push it to your social media sites – Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn.
- We are available – No phone trees, no holding, email us, and we will get to work making your website worry/free.
- Weekly Reports – In case you want to know the details.
This sounds great, but how much does it cost?
COMPARE PACKAGE FEATURES
Daily Backup - 90 Day Storage
Daily Security Scan
Social Media Integration
Google Adwords and PPC
Where’s the signup button?
There is no signup button. That’s not how we work. We offer a FREE consultation to understand your business needs. This isn’t about trying to upsell you to a more expensive package; it’s about taking the time to understand what your business needs. Maybe it’s not us, but it’s a referral to one of our partners (still win-win), or you need additional services to complement our work like a photographer or graphic designer. Our #1 priority is to help you succeed. Not because we are nice (we are) – but because we understand if you do a good job for you, we will earn your repeat business and refer your business associates to us. Like I said – Win-Win.
Schedule a FREE, no-obligation call today – email@example.com
No Long Term Contracts –
We bill month to month. If you don’t like our service or things change (we’ll be sad – we really like most of our clients, except for… we all have one, eh?), you can cancel at any time.
Sounds too good to be true* –
OK, OK – there are a few catches. In the basic plan, we will set up your website for free (sort of). We will build a WordPress website of 5 pages, optimize it for search, backups, and security. If you need more than 5 pages, that’s cool, but each additional page or blog post requires a one-time $50 setup fee. With the premier package, 10 pages are included.
Newsletters include 1,000 subscribers for free. Beyond that, there is a fee.
Beyond that, let’s build this thing.