The eLearning market is transforming at a whopping rate, and the academic segment is projected to reach $182.2 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.5%. The segment’s popularity can be attributed to the flexibility and convenience for both the tutors and learners. Thus, the market holds a huge potential for this industry, and the time seems right for the entrepreneurs to enter the industry and tap its undiscovered potential.
No doubt, launching an online tutoring business is a lucrative venture; developing a platform for the same is a challenging and cumbersome task. This is where turnkey tutoring software comes into the picture. It is a quick and affordable approach to launch an online tutoring platform with all the essential features. There are several ready-made software available in the market, and to narrow down your search, we have assembled a list of top 5 tutoring software.
Along with their main features, a link is attached to have detailed information on the software and make an informed decision. Here is the list.
Yo!Coach is a feature-rich, completely customizable online tutoring software that can help you launch an online tutoring platform like Preply, Cambly, and Chegg Tutors. This software is best suited for those individuals or entrepreneurs looking to start an online tutoring marketplace where students can find various qualified tutors listed on the platform and hire them as per their requirements.
Yo!Coach is integrated with video-conferencing APIs like CometChat, Lessonspace, and Zoom to interact between the learners and tutors more interactive and efficient. This white label software comes packed with stunning features to help entrepreneurs deliver a whole new level of online one-to-one and group tutoring experience. Capable of supporting different revenue streams, the software allows business owners to maximize their revenue and scale their business to newer heights.
The payment gateways integrated into the platform make it easy for the tutors and learners to make/receive the payment and make the process of disbursing tutors’ payments a hassle-free one for the admins.
- 100% White Label and Fully Customizable
- Lifetime Ownership with No Recurring Fee
- GDPR Compliance
- Pre-Integrated with Api’s like Zoom, Lessonspace, and Cometchat
- Multilingual and Multi-Currency
- Pre-Integrated Payment Gateways like PayPal, Stripe, Authorize.net, Paystack, Paygate, and 2 co.
TutorCruncher is a platform that helps to manage and grow a tutoring business. With in-built features like taking payments, scheduling lessons, and managing tutors, the platform allows you to save time and grow your business. This off-the-shelf software allows businesses to offer top-class service to their clients and automate cumbersome processes. In addition, TutorCruncher has partnered with various third-party API providers to offer the most refined services possible.
Having been developed by a tutoring company, it combines the real depth of function with ease of use, allowing the users to accept card payments easily, pay their tutors, schedule classes, centrally manage their email marketing, and much more.
- Business Analytics to analyze the performance of the business.
- User-Friendly CRM to keep all the users connected.
- It can be easily integrated into any website.
- Online whiteboard to maximize the productivity
- Lesson scheduling and recording.
- Easy payment using secure payment gateways.
WizIQ Virtual Classroom and LMS provide a complete solution to tutors, institutes, and organizations to deliver live classes and launch self-paced courses. WizIQ is easy-to-use, affordable, and gives the freedom to learners to access the courses from any location and device. With WizIQ, businesses can launch their own custom-branded learning/training portal with features such as virtual classroom, course builder, tests and assessment builder, customized mobile application, eCommerce, and reports. In addition, this white-labeled software is packed with features that help businesses replicate the physical classroom experience online.
- Video conferencing with text chat.
- Upload content and create self-paced eLearning courses.
- Online tests and assessments.
- Track tutors’ and learners’ performance with analytics.
- Platform accessible on Android and iOS mobile applications.
myTutoring an online tutoring software that seamlessly integrates everything required to launch an online tutoring platform. Solving inefficiencies like reaching, discovering, matching, scheduling, collaboration, and payment, the software empowers the business to deliver online tutoring with easy-to-use and cost-effective technology. With no cap on the number of tutors, learners, courses, etc., on the platform, myTutoring allows entrepreneurs to take the business to new heights. The software also supports the multilingual feature to eliminate the language barriers and make the platform go global.
- A mobile-ready platform allowing tutors and learners to browse, book, and attend sessions on the go.
- Complete tutor details for the students to make informed decisions.
- Tutors’ availability calendar for the learners to view and book sessions.
- Virtual whiteboard for integrated collaboration during one-to-one and group sessions.
- Session recording to revise the session.
Pinlearn is a live tutoring software to conduct, sell, and manage live classes. Apart from self-paced on-demand courses, the software also supports instructor-led one-on-one and group lessons. This is a white-label tutoring software that provides 100% source code access and is fully customizable. In addition, this self-hosted software assures to offer prompt customer support via email and phone. The software also promises to support and scale tutoring businesses with advanced features and the latest integrations.
The marketing features of Pinlearn like discount coupons, SEO optimization, email marketing, and many more allow businesses to open new horizons for them.
- The multilingual feature helps translate content on the eLearning marketplace for the users based in different countries speaking different languages.
- Supports one-to-one and group sessions.
- Interactive whiteboard for a classroom-like immersive learning environment.
- Recording live sessions for self-paced learning.