Even a few years back, marketing your products was like showing many images to your customers. But today, it’s nothing like that. Instead, almost every company is now competing with each other by representing some compelling product videos for the buyers.
You can also create product videos and share them on social platforms to evoke responses from your potential customers. Using technology like a screen recorder, editing app, or sharing tool will help you make videos just like any professional.
So, let’s check out the top 8 tips on how to create product videos to expand your business.
1. Understanding your audience’s demands
How to make a video to sell your products depends upon for whom you are creating the content. So yes, knowing your audience and understanding their needs is the main thing for the product videos.
The first thing is to understand the need of your audience, make data, and create your video using that information. Then, in the video, you can include points that will fulfill the demand of your potential customers.
- Like the main features of your product and how it will help solve the customers’ problems.
- Why do people buy your products, and how do the products make life easier for the buyers.
- You can include any unique backstory for your products to make them more appealing than other products available on the market.
2. Create appealing content for the buyers
Working on your script is one of the most important things to catch your audience’s attention. If you don’t have a compelling story, it will confuse your viewers. Moreover, it may lead to costly mistakes like taking multiple shots, re-editing, revisions, and some other issues.
Telling a good story to your audience and making short videos with simple narration can do the trick and gather attention.
And if you have no idea how to create scripts, you can always look for some tutorials on how to write product marketing scripts. Taking help from professional writers is also a good option.
3. Using good-quality footage
For best product videos, high-quality footage is a must thing that you need to think about. Professional use tools to make them visually attractive and representable. Directed lighting, a high-speed camera, rotating tables, mirrors, and water are some tools to create good videos.
Product demo videos with images and high-quality footage will create the first impression on the audience.
You can use some tricks like using a tripod to keep the camera steady and using a white background. And for more information watching Youtube videos will do the help.
4. Work on your audio quality
For the short product selling videos, maintaining good audio quality is as important as the video quality. Fuzzy and indistinct audio can make your audience hit that back button within a minute.
You can use soothing music, informative narration, or maybe both to get the maximum attention from the viewers.
Most of the time, using designing text and good quality vocals is the best way to get the highest engagement for the product videos.
For that, you can hire any professional voice actor.
5. Using the editing software
You have got some high-quality images and videos, Right? Now, what about the stitching part? Using the product video-maker apps like editing software will help you out. But, if you are new in this field, learn some tutorials first and go for the apps then.
- Quik—If you use mobiles, Quik free app is the best for editing your videos. All you need to do is store your pictures and videos in the gallery, and it will automatically edit them.
- iMovie—is the best editing app for all Mac users. iMovie is a user-friendly app that you can learn if you are new to this.
- Openshot—is a free editing tool available on Windows, Linux, and Mac. Openshot is a powerful software to make high-quality videos for your products.
6. Incorporate a call-to-action
Attractive images, videos, and texts for the product selling videos are OK to boost your marketing. But incorporating the call-to-action or CTA is also essential to increase the traffic for the products.
A CTA will help the customer visit the website, make a booking, and use the QR code. You can incorporate the CTR in some ways like,
- You can add a title to the ending of the video. It will help the customer understand the next step that needs to know for buying the products.
- Use narration or voice-over, and let the viewers know about the next step.
- You can even include a CTA button for the viewers to click on it. It will take them to a new link. Although, these features are not available on all video platforms.
7. Make your videos easy to share
If you want to build traffic for the products, the easy to share feature in your product selling videos will help you. In addition, sharing your content on different social media and online platforms will enhance your traffic for the products.
You can use some video recording apps with a free sharing option. Like you can upload your videos directly on Youtube and Vimeo or can embed that on your websites.
8. You can include customer testimonials
Including the customers’ testimonials not only help you spread your videos but will make them more authentic. People like to buy the products shared by their friends or family. So it will appear as social proof to your customers.
You can use the reviews of your existing customers in your videos to make them more engaging. Using quotes or an interview are also good options.
Create Product Videos in the Smart Way
In recent days, creating innovative product selling videos for your brand is a great move. And this article will help you gain some basic ideas on making engaging videos for your customer.
In a word, if you put your effort into making innovative product videos, it will certainly gather your buyers’ attention.