Assisting clients integrate marketing and communications to their “target market” and develop a strategy relating their products and services. This allows businesses to understand the different value propositions they need to convey across different media and communications channels.
Our service portfolio includes:
- Communications strategies for market introductions and branding;
- Brand messages written to appeal to your audience;
- Public relations, social media, marketing, and business development activities support one another in a timely and strategic fashion; and
- Communications efforts combine to build lasting relationships in the media and the marketplace.
Customers are bombarded with marketing messages all day long. The process of creating a communications strategy has gotten more complex as more marketing activities move to the Internet. This has made it even more important to understand customer segments and how to communicate with those potential customers.
The marketing communications strategy process usually begins with creating a “messaging strategy” — determining the consistent theme or fundamental selling message that will he used in all marketing materials.
- What is the value proposition?
- How do you differentiate the business in the market place?
- Where is your customer?
- How do you reach them?
- What problems do you help them solve?
- What triggers their buying decision? Is it value based? Is it emotional?
We explore these questions and more to understand what is the right message, delivered to the right place at the right time.
- Strategic Analysis
- Competitive Research
- Customer and Stakeholder Surveys
- Focus Groups
- Press Audits
- Message Development
- Message Training
- Press Releases
- Press Lists
- Press Kits
- Targeted Pitches
- Editorial Calendar Opportunities
- Contributed Articles
- Press Conferences and Event Management
- Press Tours
- Trade Shows
- Speaking Opportunities
- Industry Analyst Relations
Collateral Marketing Material Development
- Company Brochures
- Press Kits
- Web Content
- White Papers
Ultimately, marketing and communications is the positioning P of the 4 P’s of Marketing. We help our clients deliver a consistent message to their target audience that clearly defines the value proposition being offered. We focus on both planned messages such as advertising or direct mail campaigns and unplanned messages which can include others comments, opinions and feedback to manage what information users will see when they search online for information about your company (reputation management). Any potential message, whether planned or unplanned, directly affects your business and needs to be carefully managed to insure success.