A curated directory of tools and resources to build your startup.
Cap Tables & Dilution
- CapShare – Issue stock today and manage all your equity in one place without getting bogged down in spreadsheets and paperwork. Join the platform trusted by over 10,000 companies, investors, and lawyers.
- CapTable IO – Captable.io is free, powerful equity management software used by over 20,000 companies to keep accurate records, plan financing rounds, and save time and money.
- Carta helps companies and investors manage their cap tables, valuations, investments, and equity plans.
- Founders Workbench – Capital dilution calculator. Calculate the dilution you will experience when taking outside funding.
- Gust Equity – Issue options, manage your cap table, and receive 409A valuations. Focus on growing your company — not tracking who owns it.
- Own Venture – The equity simulator makes understanding the impact of raising money for an early-stage venture transparent and easy to grasp.
- Simple 409A – Our IRC 409A qualified and experienced business appraisers have worked with over 70 clients from over a dozen states. Ranging in size from a company weeks after inception to mature, decades-old businesses, the clients of Simple409A have received reliable 409A valuations for their growing companies.
- SmartAsset – Starting and funding a company is a complicated business. This interactive infographic by SmartAsset.com helps you understand how different funding events will affect you and your investors over time and at the exit. You can specify different co-founder share allocations and add Employee or Advisor shares.
- Startup Value – Our valuation methods are calculated from common institutional funding formulas employed by some of the largest VC firms and angels worldwide.
Financial Models & Valuations
- AngelList Valuation Benchmarks – Explore startup valuation data from thousands of startups. Browse valuations by location, market, quarter, and founder background.
- BizEquity – We have created the first patented online service to help the over 200 Million global businesses worldwide know what they are worth.
- CrunchBase – Crunchbase is a platform for finding business information about private and public companies. Crunchbase information includes investments and funding information, founding members and individuals in leadership positions, mergers and acquisitions, news, and industry trends.
- Equidam – Our platform seamlessly guides you towards understanding your company’s value.
- EquityNet – This calculator can help you estimate and understand your business valuation. The results are based on real market data gathered by EquityNet from over 3,000 businesses across North America.
- Floatapp – Cash flow forecasting you can trust. Get a real-time view of your numbers and make more confident decisions about the future of your business.
- ForeSight – Standards-based, rock-solid financial model templates for forecasting and fundraising for any business.
- Index (By TNW) – Enrich and automate workflows with portable data on tech companies.
- Owler – Information on 15 million public and private companies. Smarter news alerts for savvy executives, marketers, and sales professionals.
- Poindexter – A Simple Business Modeling Software – Quickly create expert-level financial forecasts and track progress toward your goals.
- Seed DB – Data on seed accelerators, funding, and exits.
- Startup Financial Model – Quickly and easily create a comprehensive pro forma financial projection model that will delight investors
- Startup Models – Business Plan Financial Template & Startup Models. StartupModels is a Software as a Service financial model for startups.