We have had the pleasure of working with Angela Dunz, the LinkedIn BadAss. LinkedIn is the premier social platform for business, and Angela’s On-Demand 10-Day LinkedIn Business Development Challenge can help you get it right.
If 1 or 2 of the ideas really ‘hit’ for you, it will change the way you think about LinkedIn.
It will change your habits and motivation.
I want everyone to have an early win and experience success.
One participant had four new appointments by Day 5. What would an extra client per month allow for you?
There is a pipeline waiting for you to tap into. People that already know you. And who needs what you have to offer?
LinkedIn can be a game-changer – even for those uncomfortable with self-promotion. This is an excellent way to get more comfortable using LinkedIn.
How does it work?
Each day, Monday – Friday, for two weeks, you will receive
- Brief email lesson including a short (3 – 7 min) video and a worksheet
- Script or template to use
- Action Step to complete on LinkedIn
- Daily commitment is 20 – 30 minutes
The videos are all on a YouTube Channel that is updated with new material every week. Currently, over 20 worksheets, templates, scripts, and outlines are available with the program. And over 70 videos.
You can complete the challenge any time you like. One client did all five days over the weekend each week. Go at your own pace.
- 3 – 7 minute Video each day
- Ten email Lessons
- Scripts, Templates, Worksheets
- 30-minute Personal Strategy Session
- Additional materials for Professional Branding
- Monthly Live Q&A sessions
- Access to additional YouTube Instructional Videos (new videos added frequently)
PLUS … 4 Bonus gifts after completion!!
- Including a OOO Message Template that books appointments for you while you’re gone