Mobile Website Design
Nearly 116 million Americans will use a smartphone at least monthly by the end of this year, up from 93.1 million in 2011. By 2013, they will represent over half of all mobile phone users, and by 2016, nearly three in five consumers will have a smartphone (Source: eMarketer, 2012)
Mobile sites are designed for the small screen, with the needs of mobile users in mind. A mobile-friendly site can help your business connect with customers and increase sales, but a bad mobile experience can drive your customers to your competition. (Sources: Compuware, “What Users Want from Mobile,” 2011)
50% of mobile searches lead to purchases!
25% of smartphone owners say they have purchased something on their mobile devices in the past week, while 60% have purchased online and 87% in physical stores. (Source: Wave Collapse, 2012)
Don’t assume because you have an online presence that you are mobile friendly. Many traditional sites are difficult to read on smart phones unless they specifically designed for mobile applications. If it’s too difficult to use, customers will keep on searching.
Don’t lose business – We can help!
We can improve your website visitor’s experience through effective website design that works cross-platform and on a range of major smartphones including iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Windows Mobile. And we can do it at a reasonable cost!
Only $499! (Includes 1 year of hosting and analytics)
As a business owner you may not have the time to design a site that meets your expectations, so focus on your business and let our experts build you a great mobile website.
- Up to 10 pages
- No work to be done by you
- Automatic syncing w/ your regular site
- Help with redirecting to your new mobile site
- Help with setting up your custom domain
- Free analytics tracking
- SMS business info
- Phone and Email Support
- Includes 1 year premium site hosting ($108 value)
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Why Is Having a Mobile Phone Website Critical to Your Online Success? (understandingecommerce.com)
- Explosion in Smart Phone Use Make Mobile Websites a Must (understandingecommerce.com)
- Without a Mobile Website, You Are Missing Online Business (understandingecommerce.com)