I attended a PMP ‘Bootcamp’ led by Jorge and truly appreciated his teaching style. Jorge can break down and explain any concept in a very clear, understandable manner supported by the depth and breadth of his real-life experience as an international project manager. Studying for the PMP exam with Jorge has been enjoyable and he truly cares about the success of his students, always willing to go the extra mile.
Mikaela Gallon, Allianz
4 days of classroom training, 35 PMI® required contact hours and the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) 5th edition in preparation for the PMP Certification Exam.
PM Workshops (PMW) incorporates both the theoretical, as well as practical, sides of project management into all our trainings. To that end, all our workshops include the following study materials, exercises, and case studies:
- Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) 5th edition
- Published sample exams
- Customized quizzes, sample exams, and exercises
- Study materials required to learn and understand the 47 processes, inputs-tools & techniques-outputs (ITTO), process groups, and knowledge areas
- Templates for preparing a budget, schedule, charter (including a statement of work), scope, communications, plan, etc.
- 4-day course per 2016 PMI Format
- Includes study materials
- Templates provided for participants’ use after the workshop
- Prepare a basic project management plan, including a budget, schedule, work breakdown structure (WBS), scope statement, etc.
- Learn and understand the 47 processes, as well as their respective ITTOs.
Our experienced trainers have studied and worked in their respective fields in the EU, U.S. and worldwide for a minimum of 20 years prior to joining PMW. Furthermore, their experience covers the gamut from banking to business/finance to the architectural-engineering-construction (AEC) field to manufacturing and production and more. Their expertise affords them the ability to contour the workshops to their audience, explain the material in the participants’ industry-language, and provide the participants tools they can use in their day-to-day jobs.