I attended a PMP ‘Bootcamp’ led by Jorge and truly appreciated his teaching style. Jorge can break down and explain any concept in a very clear, understandable manner supported by the depth and breadth of his real-life experience as an international project manager. Studying for the PMP exam with Jorge has been enjoyable, and he truly cares about the success of his students, always willing to go the extra mile.
Mikaela Gallon, Allianz
Four days of classroom training, 35 PMI® required to contact hours, and the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) 5th edition in preparation for the PMP Certification Exam.
PM Workshops (PMW) incorporates project management’s theoretical and practical sides into all our training. To that end, all our workshops include the following study materials, exercises, and case studies:
- Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) 5th edition
- Published sample exams
- Customized quizzes, sample exams, and exercises
- Study materials required to learn and understand the 47 processes, inputs-tools & techniques-outputs (ITTO), process groups, and knowledge areas
- Templates for preparing a budget, schedule, charter (including a statement of work), scope, communications, plan, etc.
- 4-day course per 2016 PMI Format
- Includes study materials
- Templates were provided for participants’ use after the workshop
- Prepare a basic project management plan, including a budget, schedule, work breakdown structure (WBS), scope statement, etc.
- Learn and understand the 47 processes, as well as their respective ITTOs.
Our experienced trainers have studied and worked in their respective fields in the EU, U.S., and worldwide for a minimum of 20 years before joining PMW. Furthermore, their experience covers the gamut from banking to business/finance to the architectural-engineering-construction (AEC) field, manufacturing and production, and more. Their expertise allows them to contour the workshops to their audience, explain the material in the participants’ industry language, and provide them with tools they can use in their day-to-day jobs.