How to choose the Best WordPress Hosting Provider?
- Speed – Ideally, the server load speed should be under 300 ms. Speed and fast loading times are essential elements to a good user experience and SEO as well. How quickly your site loads has much to do with how well it can rank on search engines. With that being said, your choice of hosting has a lot to do with your site’s loading time and, ultimately, its speed.
- Uptime – A reliable hosting service will have at least 99% availability. Uptime is when a website or web benefit is accessible to clients in a given period.
Slow websites are bad all around. Not only do they frustrate users, but they’re also not appreciated by Google either. A slow website can cause web visitors to leave your site. Plus, they hurt your site’s SEO as well.
- Customer Service – For help with WordPress-related questions. Customer service is always available via phone, live chat, and tickets. You will get a quick response if you are facing any trouble in hosting services.
- Your Needs – The hosting service should work with your business size and type. According to your need, you will get the services from the hosting providers, and according to that, only they charge you.
|Host||Starting cost||Money Back||LOAD TIME||Storage||Support Quality||More|
|$2.99/Month||30 days||180 MS||20 GB SSD||★★★★★||VISIT NOW|
Uptime: 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
Load time: <180ms
Support: 24*7*365[Tickets + Chats + Phone]
AccuWeb Hosting was founded in 2003, based in Old Tappan, New Jersey (USA). Their Hosting services give you a choice to select your hosting location from 14+ locations.
Their WordPress plan begins at just $2.99/Month. In case if you are a start-up business or searching for a strategic WordPress Arrangement, they have all plans accessible for you.
Don’t be stressed over uptime! When you have WordPress Hosting from AccuWeb Hosting. They give 99.9% uptime to ensure all plans.
AccuWeb Hosting is recommended by PCMAG, HostingAdvice, Microsoft Hosting Gallery, and many more.
- Pre-installed WordPress
- Unlimited WordPress site hosting
- WordPress for Beginners
- DDoS Protection
- Scalable WordPress Hosting
- uptime ensure of 99.9%
- Free SSL certificate
- Great worldwide stacking speed and performance.
- Free MySQL Databases
- Business Email Accounts
- Full Access
- 24*7 technical support via Chat, Ticket, Phone
- 30 days money-back guarantee
With Accuweb, you can select from among Four WordPress hosting plans.
They have the lowest price because they value your money.
WordPress personal + – AccuWeb Basic plan costs $2.99/month, including Unlimited WordPress Websites, Free SSL Certificate, Great for Monthly Visitors up to 75,000, 1 GB Dedicated RAM, 20 GB SSD Storage, 1 TB Bandwidth,150 Email Accounts, Free WordPress Migration, cPanel Included.
WordPress small business + – You would be charged the rate of $9.99/month, which includes Great for Monthly Visitors up to 200,000, 1.5 GB Dedicated RAM, 50 GB SSD Storage, 500 Email Accounts, and All-in-One WP Migrator.
WordPress Enterprise +(VPS) –If you choose this plan, then you’d have to pay $199/month. You will get all the above features with Great for Monthly Visitors up to 1 Million, 8 GB Dedicated RAM, 100 GB SSD Storage, 2.5 TB Bandwidth, Unlimited Email Accounts, cPanel / WHM with Root Access, Jetpack Security Daily, and Full Access to Server.
WordPress Scale + (VPS) – At last, AccuWeb offers a WordPress Scale + (VPS) plan for $549/month. This plan includes Great for Monthly Visitors up to 3 Million, 32 GB Dedicated RAM, 200 GB SSD Storage, 3.5 TB Bandwidth, Unlimited Email Accounts, cPanel / WHM with Root Access, Jetpack Security Daily, and Full Access to Server.