If you want to increase your business’s website traffic, it will be good to take VPS hosting packages for your website. VPS India is more common nowadays than it ever used to be earlier. Every website owner wants the best host for their website. However, it can be a difficult process to choose the best VPS hosting plans.
Why Choose VPS Plans?
If you use VPS, you have more control over your websites, like managing control panel and storage space allotments. To choose VPS server hosting is safe and secure, while in shared hosting, you have to share resources.
VPS is the middle road between shared and dedicated servers. VPS server also provides more options than a shared server, and the cost of this is less than a fully dedicated server. For those who are thinking of switching the server, VPS might be the right decision for them.
A shared server is only suitable for small to medium websites. But when you have large and busy websites, then choosing VPS hosting plans would be the best. Companies are adopting a VPS hosting server instead of shared hosting for upgradation. VPS is widely considered as the natural progression for companies.
How to Choose the Best VPS Hosting Package?
There is a various range of packages of VPS Hosting India. VPS hosting packages are decided based on the number of resources. Resources are like storage, CPU, and RAM. When you are looking for a VPS package, then your business or company needs to decide what resources you’ll need now and for the future as well, and this is the key thing for choosing VPS Hosting Plans. If you choose VPS plans without knowing how many resources you needed for your business, it can restrict your business development.
Before choosing the best VPS hosting plans, you need to consider some important factors listed below.
- Cost: As we’ve mentioned earlier, the VPS server is less in cost than a dedicated server. Although the VPS server offers almost similar services, VPS is still a lot less expensive than a dedicated server. When you choose a VPS plan, you need to understand your website’s basic needs. A low cost may satisfy your budget, but don’t forget the cliché, “You get what you pay for.” If you go with a cheap service, remember this will include some downtimes or faults. Some website owners think that the most expensive server will provide you the best service, but it may not be true in all cases. There is a possibility that the most expensive servers will be dedicated solely to your website, but it can trouble your budget. Before choosing a VPS plan, you should go through each plan offered by your provider and be realistic about your needs before making your choice. You should always remember what resources you want for your website and decide how much your budget is. So you should choose the right option according to your needs and budget as well. You should also remember that when you choose a plan, you should ask for a money-back guarantee as it can be helpful to you in your future.
- Root Access: As its name implies that you can access the server. When you have root access, you can easily login administrator-level, which means it allows you to control your complete server. You can manage almost anything via a server like installing third-party applications, hosting multiple websites, installing software, game servers, and much more. You can also maintain it according to your needs without any restrictions. The best plan is one in which your service provider gives you complete control over the server and where you have options to start, stop, and rebuild if required.
- Customer Support: It’s important to choose a VPS provider that offers you full-time support. Some hosting companies offer email support in which you have to mail them regarding your problem. While some companies offer you a kind of ticketing system in which you have to raise a ticket to request to help you. Both techniques are helpful for minor non-emergency problems. As it takes too much time to solve your issues, so you can’t go with these options when you have an emergency problem. When you pick good hosting providers, they provide you phone support also with the above two supports. In a serious emergency, everyone would like to talk on the phone to get solutions instantly. So it’s better to choose a 24/7 customer support plan and provide you phone support when you go to choose a VPS plan.
- Managed and Unmanaged: Hosting Provider gives you two options to choose VPS hosting plans. These options have managed and unmanaged VPS hosting. It’s up to you whether you want to choose managed or unmanaged VPS hosting.
In managed VPS hosting, your web hosting provider takes care of your server. The web hosting provider is responsible for handling all issues related to the server. Managed VPS hosting can decrease your workload because, in this hosting, everything is handled by your provider, whether monitoring the server or take care of the resources. Whenever you require any changes in your server, they have to make these changes. This hosting is suitable for non-technical customers or those who don’t know about setting up and confining the server. People who don’t have time to handle their VPS can also pick managed VPS hosting.
Unmanaged VPS hosting is quite the opposite of managed VPS hosting. In unmanaged VPS hosting, customers have to take all the responsibility for the server. Customers have to deal with all the things like setting up, configuring, and monitoring the VPS. If you belong from a technical field or have proper knowledge of technical things, you can choose unmanaged VPS hosting. There is a benefit to choosing this hosting that you can upgrade the server as per your requirements.
If you are a beginner or have such a business that you don’t have time, you should choose managed VPS hosting.
- Security: As we know that every day there is some cyberbullying. To save our business or company from this, we first need to pay attention to security. As we mentioned earlier, VPS Hosting Server is more secure than shared hosting, and it is the greatest benefit of choosing VPS hosting. If we choose VPS plans for security purposes, it provides pre-configured settings for different authentication methods, anti-virus protection, vulnerability monitors, and regular and automatic updates. It is secured because resources are not shared; you can have your own resources on a shared server.
- Uptime Reliability: You must choose a VPS provider that offers you Uptime reliability. No one wants such a hosting service that is frequently down or offline. There are lots of hosting provider who gives you a guarantee of uptime. If you want to have many guarantees then you have to pay more.
A VPS hosting is also used for a wide range of purposes like developing apps or testing new environments, and to host a gaming server.