Access to the internet is growing at an unprecedented pace, further fueling the growth of eCommerce businesses. As eCommerce businesses grow at a staggering rate, the demand for eCommerce solutions is also reaching new heights.
Businesses now require solutions that can provide them with unmatched scalability, flexibility, and, most importantly, compelling customer experiences across all touchpoints. This is where SAP commerce cloud comes in with its nuanced competencies to save the day and help businesses drive effective results with minimal effort. Therefore, please continue reading to learn more about SAP commerce cloud and its offerings.
What exactly is the SAP Commerce Cloud?
Customer experience has become a very important factor in eCommerce today. This gave rise to the SAP commerce cloud solution designed to connect the dots in a complete digital scenario and integrate both a customer’s digital and physical activities. This is very beneficial for the business as it helps them deliver unmatched customer experiences and generate much better results in terms of revenue generation.
SAP commerce cloud is of the primary components that make the SAP S/4 HANA suite of solutions. Therefore, combining this solution with different platforms such as SAP Customer Data Cloud, SAP Marketing Cloud, SAP Service Cloud, and SAP Sales Cloud can help create the ideal CRM ecosystem to win over customers and expand the business accordingly.
SAP commerce cloud was formerly known as SAP Hybris Commerce, and the name was changed after SAP decided to change the technology from a proprietary infrastructure to cloud technology. The solution further uses the open-source Kubernetes technology and even runs on the Azure Hyperscale platform offered by Microsoft.
Different features of SAP Commerce Cloud
SAP commerce cloud is equipped with various features and functionalities specifically designed to help businesses enhance their customer experiences. Some of these features include:
- Unmatched Personalization: Gone are the days when marketing your product in a specific way to target a massive number of people generated any results. It is the age of personalization at the moment, and every business is using personalization to grow. SAP commerce cloud comes with amazing personalization capabilities that can help you enhance the average order values.
You can even deliver tailored content based on the buying patterns and behavior of the buyer, giving you a sure-shot way to boost revenue generation like never before. Furthermore, the SAP commerce cloud enables businesses to segment their customers and deliver relevant product recommendations to suit customers’ preferences.
- Omni-Channel Storefront: The omnichannel capability of the SAP commerce cloud is one of its biggest flexes. This feature will allow you to deliver a consistent view of all your content to customers. This means no matter the device used by the customer, they will all get the same view of end products and content.
This can be very helpful for businesses as customers now prefer to interact with the brand online and offline before purchasing. This offers your business the best chance to stand out and grab your customers’ attention.
- Customer Support in Real-Time: Every business now requires a highly effective support mechanism to keep the customers happy. SAP commerce cloud is equipped with an assisted service mode that can help you deliver real-time customer support directly from your business’s website.
If your customer comes across any issues on your eCommerce store, they can get automated support from the website. This is a very effective way to deal with any queries raised by customers in the best way possible. Furthermore, even customer support representatives can leverage the SAP commerce cloud to access all information relevant to customers and deliver appropriate support.
- Order Management: Managing your orders coming from various channels can easily result in unwanted clutter. Consequently, this drives up the costs of different operations and results in data fragmentation. Therefore, leveraging the SAP commerce cloud can help you cut most of these costs by ensuring efficient and effective orders management.
The solution seamlessly supports B2C, B2B, and even B2B2C market strategies through a single integrated platform to drive enhanced simplification. Businesses can now get a comprehensive view of shipping, inventory, and returns to facilitate easy orders management.
- Accelerators: Industry accelerators are another great offering from the SAP commerce cloud that can be used to address the unique industry-specific requirements of the business. You can even get cross-industry accelerators for different B2B and B2C industries where the accelerators are designed to serve the needs of the Chinese market. In addition, you can even get specific accelerators for financial, media, travel, and more such industries.
Different Integrations Offered by SAP Commerce Cloud
Delivering unmatched customer experience is never possible without integrating your SAP commerce cloud with other solutions used within the organization. Of course, this is much easier said than done as it can be intensive and expensive. However, one easy way to do away with these complications is by leveraging the prebuilt integrations in the SAP commerce cloud.
The integration services offered by the SAP HANA Cloud platform make it significantly easier to integrate different solutions by leveraging the publicly available APIs and other protocols that match the industry’s standards to facilitate the effective management of data transfers.
Some of the prebuilt integrations offered by SAP commerce cloud include the SAP Marketing Cloud, SAP Customer Data Cloud, SAP S/4 HANA, SAP Service Cloud, and even the SAP Sales Cloud. These integrations can help businesses manage all business processes across the SAP cloud platform effectively.
This provides your organization with a centralized source of truth for every department operating in your organization. This can be very helpful in preventing different complications that generally arise from siloed data.
As you can see, the SAP commerce cloud is equipped with many different features and functionalities that can help your business deliver unmatched customer experiences. Therefore, contact our competent SAP consulting company and leverage these functionalities to boost revenue generation and scale your business with time.