Inbound Marketing & Communication Strategies are about filling the funnel – driving traffic to your site.
You have spent the time and money to build a great site; now we want to tell the world to come to visit. How do we engage your target audience? Are they on Facebook? Are they tweeting? Or are we talking about a good old newsletter? Sometimes, we don’t know. So we try different tactics, and we measure the response. We call this A/B testing.
Growth Marketing Strategies for Brand Awareness and Customer Acquisition
Our Growth Marketing focuses on helping our clients “reach” their target audience with brand messages via content marketing, display, and other tactics. Traditional marketing was based on a set-and-forget-it approach – you placed an ad and then waited for customers to show up. Growth marketing adopts a more Agile approach of building, testing, responding, and iterating for continuous improvement to further hone the marketing process. We continuously use data and machine learning to garner greater insights into our prospective customers to deliver value-based solutions by reducing costs and creating efficiencies to deliver better outcomes.
Our objectives include:
- Increased Brand Awareness
- Greater Lead Generation and Customer Acquisition Capabilities
- Enhanced Customer Experience
Through this process, the aim is to reach our client’s target audience with the right message at the right time. We focus on building favorable brand awareness and recall of your company and products among prospects who are currently unfamiliar with your brand or not currently in the market for your products and services. The goal is to convey what your company does, how that meets their needs, why your products are unique, and why prospects should care about your company.
As we increasingly become a more digital society, our efforts have primarily shifted to online marketing for business success.
The U.S. Small Business Administration suggests allocating 7-to-8% of your gross revenue to marketing. Then spend 50% of that marketing budget on digital marketing specifically. Small businesses generally allocate closer to 7-12% of their total revenue to marketing.
What is a typical Digital Marketing Budget?
- 40% organic search (SEO) increasing to 60% if the focus is local.
- 20% paid search (Google Ads)
- 30% social media (paid + organic)
- 10% email marketing
For example – $1.0M in annual sales = $50K for Digital Marketing Budget or $4,000 a monthly allocation for digital marketing.
To begin, we start with SEO to increase visibility through Google search. 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine. Google currently holds 90.1% of the total search engine market share (Google + Google Images), followed by YouTube (owned by Google), Yahoo!, Bing, and Amazon.
Search Engine Optimization
Increasing website visibility in search engine result pages (SERPs) through on-page SEO, content development, and link-building strategies. Our SEO website development division specializes in creating websites with built-in search engine optimization, also known as SEO. As a search engine optimization company, our goal is to drive traffic to your website.
Growth Marketing Strategies
- Initial Site Audit – We begin every engagement with a thorough analysis of your existing site.
- Buyer Personas & Messaging – We work with you to identify target markets and buyer personas for your products or services. Based on these personas, we develop messaging that resonates with your target audience and conveys your value proposition.
- Competitor/Industry Research – Before we can develop your strategy, we need to understand the market. What are your competitors doing? How often are they posting? What keywords are they using? Paid or organic? Which social media channels are they using?
- Keyword Research – The key to every successful SEO campaign – keyword research. We choose keywords that competitive to deliver real results and leads.
- Content Creation – We develop and optimize content that is industry-friendly, first and foremost. Then we optimize it for search. Whitepapers, blogs, product descriptions, social media posts, videos, and podcasts – depending on your audience. All of our content is developed by native speakers in English, Spanish or German. We work with your team to create content that resonates with your prospective clients.
- On-Site Optimization – Using AI and other digital tools, we can optimize your site for the greatest visibility success.
- Link Building – Link building accounts for a significant portion of your search engine visibility. We focus on clean, white-hat link-building strategies for your business.
- Ongoing Reporting – Peter Drucker said, “If it’s important, measure it.” Our SEO reports are tailored towards your unique set of key performance indicators (KPIs).
Schedule a FREE, no-obligation call today – email@example.com
Other Services –
- Content Marketing – Whitepapers, blogs, product descriptions, social media posts, videos, and podcasts – depending on your audience. All of our content is developed by native speakers in English, Spanish or German. We work with your team to create content that resonates with your prospective clients.
- email Marketing – There’s an old saying, “Never build on rented land.” Social media can be a powerful tool to get in front of prospects, but you can’t control the experience. Ideally, you want direct access to your clients. We help you build your email list, develop messaging strategies, and produce newsletters and drip campaigns to engage your readers to respond to a CTA – Call to Action.
- Google Adwords/PPC/Paid Social – Any marketer that promises you the front page of Google is scamming you. We can’t guarantee that position organically, but you can buy it. We believe in a mix of organic and paid placements to grow visibility. We develop the campaign messaging, manage the campaign and ensure the spend returns an ROI.
- Linkedin Marketing – We will optimize every section of your LinkedIn profile, including your profile image and banner image. Once you are set up, we will develop a custom lead-generation strategy to fill your pipeline. Our strategy will focus on buyer persona & messaging content development aimed at your target audience and lead generation.
- Local Marketing / Google My Business – If your product or service is local, we want to create visibility of Google My Business and other local search directories such as Yelp or other User Reviews and Recommendation sites. 88% of consumers trust online reviews as much as they trust personal recommendations.
- Podcasts and Voice – We develop strategies and tactics to reach target audiences by using various voice-enabled devices powered by voice assistants – Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri, Bixby, and others. We also develop, produce and distribute podcasts for platforms like Apple Music, Buzzsprout, and Spotify.
- Press Releases/Public Relations – We develop press releases and partner with public relation agencies and distribution platforms to disseminate timely your company’s latest news and announcements.
- Reputation Management – Monitoring customer sentiment across various channels to ensure a fair and accurate representation of your brand and shaping public perception of a personal brand or organization through influencing online information about that entity.
- Social Networking – Sites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and many others continuously growing and attracting new users. There are many ways a company can leverage these sites to deliver a message, manage its reputation, grow business, or encourage brand loyalty.
- Video Marketing – developing video content to positively influence engagement metrics (views, likes, dislikes, and subscriptions) for greater visibility and brand promotion.
Digital Growth Marketing Strategies
We help clients in making the most of their web presence. Internet strategies are more than putting a website online and hoping for the best. Internet marketing includes website design, communication plans, branding, search engine optimization, e-commerce solutions, pay-per-click, and integration with existing business tools for inventory control and financial reporting. We emphasize content-driven websites with the latest search engine optimization techniques to target your customer base.
We emphasize planning, research, and critical analysis. And once it’s launched, we work with you to develop the content, optimize the site and consistently convert the traffic to paying customers. We provide our clients with user-friendly tools to update and manage their websites and online storefronts easily.
The success of Understanding eCommerce is directly connected to the success of our clients. Our clients may not have a full technical understanding of websites, code, and search engine optimization. Still, they should always be informed, understand the logic behind the design or SEO efforts, and feel they can ask questions on any understanding level.
Our goal is to give clients websites and online stores that are simple to focus on growing their businesses.
We don’t guarantee to make you rich overnight (anyone who does is clearly scamming you) – but we will make your life easier, and we will help you develop systems to keep the pipeline full.
Schedule a FREE, no-obligation call today – firstname.lastname@example.org
Analytics | Brand Development | Content Marketing | Omni eCommerce | Email Marketing
Digital Marketing Strategies by Understanding eCommerce
Understanding eCommerce – with offices in Barcelona, Berlin, and San Francisco – has developed quality websites since 2003, providing services including content development, social media marketing, email marketing, Google Adwords/PPC, branding, and SEO/SEM services.
In this day and age, sending content to your webmaster and waiting for them to get around to it is unacceptable. We are tweeting, updating Facebook, posting to Instagram – so why should it take two weeks for you to update your website? Our websites offer a simple dashboard allowing you to update content if you can cut and paste. Click a button, and you can add an image or upload a new video. And of course, in line with Web 2.0, everything integrates with your social media platforms.
Many folks believe that you can build it, and they will come – we know better, and so should you. Many of our clients come to us with beautiful sites and no traffic. And even worse – no sales. We understand that your site needs to be attractive and informative – but it is a tool, not the end goal. We work with our clients to understand why they are building sites – increase sales, increase visibility – we help craft a Call to Action, and ultimately we measure. We measure everything. It’s the only way we know if it’s working. In technical terms, what is your ROI – Return on Investment.