Do you need a Chief Marketing Officer but are not ready to hire yet?
If you are not ready to grow your team but need a Chief Marketing Officer- we have you covered! We can provide you with a Fractional CMO who will take ownership of your project and be an extended team member until it reaches completion.
Digital Media Services
5 Clues you are Ready for a Fractional CMO.
- Your leads are not converting into customers.
- Your sales team is developing content.
- You lack marketing insights that inform executive decisions.
- You are losing money on paid search.
The ever-increasing speed of technological change makes it critical for companies to stay ahead of digital marketing trends to respond to the competitive landscape. Disruptions. Technological change is changing the ground rules for everything from products and services to business models and processes. Are you prepared?
If you do not have a team, you can outsource all of your digital marketing needs (web and app development, content and video marketing, SEO, and social media) to us.
We have you covered either way.
Fractional CMO – Top Selling Online Products
Our Approach to Top Selling Products Online:
- A Warm, Friendly Approach from the first meeting.
- A Discovery Consultation to assess your barriers to Growth.
- We use an Agile Methodology to develop your digital marketing.
- Our team uses 2-week Sprints working towards your goals.
- Consultation every two weeks to monitor our progress.
Agile Methodologies for Digital Media Services
Agile is the perfect methodology for dealing with digital marketing uncertainty by focusing on value and risk. The focus is always on delivering value often and early and eliminating risks. It does not matter if your chatbot works if your shopping cart does not. We work with you to prioritize and deliver value.
Eat a Frog in the Morning*
Mark Twain once said, “Eat a live frog first thing in the morning, and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day.” This is our approach to risk. While many folks try to avoid risk, we approach it head-on. We deal with it and get it out of the way. No surprises, later.
- No frogs were harmed in the production of this promo!
Build, Share, Critique, Repeat
Our marketing approach has always been Build, Grow and Convert. In addition, we follow an Agile-derived form of Lean Thinking for product development – Build, Share, Critique, Repeat.
Digital Media Services – Top Selling Online Products
The seven Lean principles are:
- Eliminate waste – We develop sandboxes, prototypes, and MVPs to ensure everyone is on the same track. Our goal is to eliminate rework and deliver value early.
- Build quality in – A quality first approach ensures we build best-class solutions tailored to your needs. We use test-driven development, incremental development, and constant feedback.
- Create knowledge – We do not just drop a finished product in your lap. Instead, we offer training and work with your team to facilitate any learning curves so that you can realize the full potential of digital marketing.
- Defer commitment – This Lean principle encourages us to focus on the task at hand rather than spending a lot of time planning years down the road. This allows us to be open to innovations. In addition, we continuously collect and analyze information to assist you in making important marketing decisions.
- Deliver fast – We work in two-week sprints with regular opportunities for feedback. We do not believe in creating meetings for meeting sake, but we want you involved in the process to get your buy-in at every step of the way.
- Respect people – It is never about building products – it is about offering your customers a user-friendly solution to meet their needs.
- Optimize the whole – We identify how value flows through your digital marketing and optimize the whole to deliver solutions that Build, Grow, and Convert.
Your Success is Our Success
The success of Understanding eCommerce is directly connected to the success of our clients. Our clients may not have a complete technical understanding of websites, code, and search engine optimization. Still, they should always be informed, understand the logic behind the design or SEO efforts, and feel they can ask questions on any understanding level.
Our goal is to give clients websites and online stores that are simple to focus on growing their businesses.
We show you the products and ideas we have used on our websites and other independent sources’ tips and tricks. In addition, we will introduce some of our services to you and help you develop your successful eBusiness should you require it.
You are free to use any of the information you find on this site and in our newsletter without cost or obligation. But, if you do need help from someone – we hope you will give us a call!
We know it takes more than a pretty home page to launch a successful site. So we emphasize planning, research, and critical analysis. And once it’s found, we work with you to develop the content and optimize the website.
Top Selling Online Products
Omnichannel eCommerce Platform – Digital Media Services
Operate Efficiently and Sell More in More Places with Omnichannel eCommerce Solutions – Top Selling Products Online.
Retail Point Of Sale
Increase the Efficiency of Your Store with the Agiliron POS System. The Agiliron all-in-one POS allows you to efficiently manage all orders, customers, and inventory from all channels in one place. In addition, the cloud-based software is easy to install and operate, giving you more time to do what matters most – grow your business.
E-Commerce Site Creation and Management Made Simple – Quickly build a professional online store. The customizable design templates are mobile-enabled, so your customers can easily buy from their phones, computers, or tablets. In addition, all your orders, inventory, and CRM records from all channels (including eBay and Amazon) are synced to Agiliron for easy management.
Seamless Integration of Your Back and Front-Office Functions – The Agiliron Integrated Business Management Suite delivers seamless management of all your B2B sales efforts while integrating the Back-Office Front-Office functions to streamline operations.
Inventory Management Made Easy – Agiliron’s easy-to-navigate interface makes selling products and managing inventory easier than ever. One of the biggest challenges in inventory management is maintaining accuracy. Agiliron’s built-in mechanisms help reduce errors and improve your efficiency.
Top Selling Products Online – Works Nicely With Your Other Tools
Omni Channel eCommerce Platform – Integrate with Top Selling Online Products
Quickly and easily integrates with Intuit QuickBooks ®, MS Office ® Magento, BigCommerce, Shopify, eBay, Amazon, ShipStation, and more.
Best In Class Customer Support
Your success using Agiliron is critical to our success as a company. That’s why customer support and new client onboarding are our number 1 priority. Our best-in-class customer service team and solutions experts will guide you with hands-on support during your onboarding period and beyond.
Onboarding requirements vary from customer-to-customer but can include any of the following:
- solution design
- data migration and data clean-up
- customization of the off-the-shelf Agiliron Suite
- Webstore template modifications and integrations
- Marketplace integrations (eBay, Amazon, etc.)
- API integrations of remotes stores
- QuickBooks integration
- reports creation and more!
Advanced Consulting and Custom Development
We’re proud to partner with a flexible platform that will work “out of the box” for most customers. However, we understand that each business is different, and there are times when you may need a custom feature or 3rd party integration.
Custom development projects could include:
- Integration with your 3PL partners
- Custom feature development in Agiliron
- Custom report development and more!
We understand that building an eCommerce solution is just the beginning. So we offer ongoing maintenance, search optimization, conversion coaching, and other training opportunities. Leverage our experience from everything from creating, branding to successfully converting customers.
For over fifteen years, we have been working with entrepreneurs and businesses to support and grow their businesses. However, we recognize that it takes much more than financial support to get a company off the ground. Thus we assist in every aspect and allow business owners to take their businesses to the next level.
Michael P. Doherty, PMI-ACP – Founder
What’s Your Next Move?
Understanding eCommerce provides the tools and coaching support to grow your business from a business plan to a profitable venture and beyond. Why go it alone? We offer a one-stop-shop for the most critical business intelligence, best practices, and financial strategies for entrepreneurs serious about business.
With our business knowledge and experience, we can help you transform your vision into a business. We have managed and grown numerous– some were stellar successes, some were not. We learned from both. Our offers insight, experience, and a hands-on approach to cultivating, managing and growing commercially successful businesses.
We are committed to providing the business resources and constant support necessary to transform great ideas into even better companies. We recognize that it takes much more than financial support to get a company off the ground; thus, we assist in every aspect along the way, allowing you to develop and grow a profitable business.
One key to success is knowing what has and hasn’t worked elsewhere. We bring business knowledge and experience from across multiple industries to suit your unique needs. From providing short-term business advice to becoming your long-term partner, we can offer solutions to grow your business.
Michael P. Doherty, PMI-ACP – Founder
Mike Doherty, the founder of Understanding eCommerce, has over 25 years of finance, business development, strategy, and planning experience. Mike has launched and managed several ventures personally, so he understands the challenges of managing day-to-day operations while remaining focused on growth opportunities and the bottom line. He has also worked as an investor and a lender and recognizes these parties’ demands and expectations to the mix. As a result, Mike’s clients benefit from both perspectives.