- This event has passed.
IBC 2019 Amsterdam
September 13, 2019 - September 17, 2019
IBC 2019 – From Lounge Talks exploring diversity and sustainability in media and entertainment to Tech Talks taking a deep dive into the latest tech trends and innovations; and from big-hitting executives giving exclusive business insights to global digital leaders revealing the consumption habits of the next generation – see it differently at the IBC Conference.
Over the five day conference, 1,700 delegates and guests from across the globe will hear from our outstanding line-up of 300+ speakers, enjoy fantastic networking opportunities and be inspired to embrace the changes in our industry together.
The IBC2019 Conference will present five new tracks, which have been guided by the IABM BaM Content Chain®, each with a different daily focus on every stage of the end to end media content chain, with invaluable insight from over 300 expert speakers from around the world. The new tracks are:
- Create & Produce: Creating Disruption
- Manage: Automating Media Supply Chains
- Publish: Embracing the Platform Revolution
- Consume: Engaging Consumer Experiences
- Monetize: Scaling Audiences and Revenues
See it differently.
A key initiative for the conference this year and threaded throughout the program is Diversity.
One of our focal points for 2018 was gender balance.
In 2017 our representation of women on stage was 14%. This inspired us to drive positive change and at the start of 2018 we made a commitment to increase that number and we are delighted that we achieved 37% representation on the conference stage.
This year’s speakers include:
- Cecile Frot-Coutaz, Head of YouTube EMEA, YouTube
- Fiona Morgan, Head of Inspiring Action, British Sky Broadcasting
- Kate Ward, President, Refinery29 International
- Maria Garrido, CEO, Havas X
- Tamara Howe, Chief Content Officer, Vice EMEA
- Sarah Barnes, People & Culture Director, Bauer Media