Nowadays, renowned printer manufacturer companies have inclined towards producing devices with smart features. After the technological revolution, the most advanced printing machines came with wireless technology. And, this has paved the way for printing or scanning the documents stored on Wi-Fi-enabled devices.
Starting from smartphones to laptops to PCs, you can now print everything with a Wi-Fi printer. Moreover, Wi-Fi printers’ contribution is worth mentioning regarding accessibility, reliability, and convenience.
With Wi-Fi printers, the consumers get the opportunity to conserve time and increase their productivity level. Additionally, these sorts of printing machines contain cloud technology which brings ease to online printing. You no longer need to download the documents on a computer, smartphone, or tablet before printing.
With a Wi-Fi printer, you can directly print the necessary media files by accessing the cloud-based application. But, you won’t be able to avail of these benefits if you haven’t set up the Wi-Fi printer with Windows OS.
Thus, after buying an all-in-one Wi-Fi printer, make sure to first connect it with Windows 10. Or else, you will face disruption while performing the printing jobs using a wireless printer. But, do you know the steps to set up the Wi-Fi printer with Windows 10? No! Here, we have included step-by-step instructions on wireless printer configuration, which every Windows 10 user should follow:
Connect the Wi-Fi Printers with Windows 10; It’s Pretty Easy!
You might have connected the necessary printer plugs or downloaded the latest version of drivers. But, that’s not enough! If you haven’t added the printer’s name to the PC, opting for Wi-Fi printing is impossible.
Sometimes, Windows automatically detects the Wi-Fi printer’s name after connecting it with the PC. But, that’s a rare phenomenon, and most of the time, it fails to add the correct wireless printer model number.
So, it will be better to add the Wi-Fi printer manually to avoid printing difficulties. Here’s how you can add the wireless printer’s name in the “Devices” list:
- Start with holding both the Windows and Q keys simultaneously to get the Windows search section.
- Head towards the search box and consider writing “printer” on it. Don’t forget to hit the “Enter” button, or else you won’t be able to get an accurate search result.
- Wait for a while and when the “Printers & Scanners” option is prompted, tap on that immediately.
- And, if you haven’t turned on the Wi-Fi printer, turn that on and connect the device with the wireless network.
- Make sure both the printer and the PC are connected with the same Wi-Fi for a hassle-free setup.
- Look for the “Add a printer or scanner” option and when you find it, tap on that.
- Under this section, you might find a list of printers that are currently working on. So, be extremely careful while choosing the right wireless printer model number.
- Opt for tapping on the “Add device” option and check whether the printer has been added to the “Devices” list.
Voilà! You can now print the essential work-related documents or school assignments using the Wi-Fi printer. But, even after adding the printer, if it did not help overcome the printing problems, contact Printer Cartridge Refilling Dubai experts.
Because sometimes, due to inadequate ink levels, the wireless printer fails to serve the printing jobs. In certain circumstances, it becomes essential to refill the ink cartridges to eliminate the potential printing glitches.
Unable to Find out the Wi-Fi Printer’s Name?
Sometimes, wireless printer users hired a professional when they didn’t get their printer’s name on the list. But, there’s nothing to fret over because this sort of issue can be resolved easily. And, there’s a high probability that Windows 10 might not be able to identify the correct printer’ name.
Sometimes, when the printing machine and the PC are connected via a malfunctioned plug, you can experience this problem. In certain instances, it becomes hard for the Windows OS to detect the printer’s name. So, before setting up the printer with Windows OS, make sure the plugs are in a top-notch condition.
Moreover, Windows can’t find the printer if you are not using a stable internet connection. Whatever the reason is, it can be fixed once you get into the printer wizard. Here, we have mentioned the steps that can help you to add the printer in Windows 10:
- Consider holding the Windows and the Q keys simultaneously; this will open the Windows search box.
- After that, opt for writing “printer” in Windows search and hit the “Enter” button next.
- From the provided results, locate the “Printers & Scanner” option and tap on that.
- When the window appears on the screen, move ahead and select the “Add a printer or scanner” option.
- From there, search for the “The printer that I want isn’t listed” option and select that.
- Then, the users need to tick the “Add a Bluetooth, wireless or network discoverable printer” box.
- Next, write the printer’s model number to connect it with the PC instantly.
Select an image or any other file, put in an A4-sized paper, and check whether you can opt for Wi-Fi printing. But, if you are still unable to print the required documents, hire an experienced expert to deter the problem.
Many Wi-Fi printer users have experienced connectivity issues for not connecting the printer and PC with the same Wi-Fi. Even when the printer fails to run, coming across this problem is relatively possible.
Removing the Default Printer’s Name will Resolve the Issue!
Sometimes, Windows automatically adds the printer’s name that you recently connected to the PC via the same wireless network. And, in certain instances, you have to consider changing the default printer and add the recent one. Windows keeps on adding the printer’s name in the default list whenever you connect with any computer.
For this reason, it isn’t easy to detect and connect the right printer model sometimes. But, you can change this default printer’s name by following the below-mentioned instructions:
- After getting into the Windows search by holding the Windows and Q key, write “printer” in it.
- Make sure to hit the “Enter” button to get the “Printers & Scanner” option next.
- Once you get this option, tap on it and navigate the “Let Windows manage my default printer” option.
- Consider turning off this toggle immediately and choose the right Wi-Fi printer’s name after that.
- Then, tap on the “Manage” option first and then the “Set as Default” option.”
That’s it! After changing the default printer’s name, you can restore the device’s proper functioning with ease. Don’t turn off the device while removing the existing default printer’s name. Check the Wi-Fi strength and then print the essential documents to check whether it’s functioning properly.
Which Wi-Fi Printers You Should Buy in 2021?
If you plan to buy a Wi-Fi printer, you have plenty of options to choose from. First, you can go with HP Officejet Pro 8035e; it’s lightweight and comes with an extensive paper holding capacity. Additionally, you can also connect this sort of printer with voice assistants without any hassle.
Many individuals have also bought the Brother MFC-J53330FW for its outstanding printing speed and exclusive features. HP Envy Pro 6420 is another Wi-Fi printer that is ideal for every entrepreneur. But, it might be difficult to choose the right Wi-Fi printer that can serve your printing or scanning purposes. So, consult with a veteran expert before buying a new printer.
Also Recommended: Quick Resolutions For Canon Print Head Alignment Not Working Issue