In this digital world, where everyone is surfing on the internet, it has become an excellent way to earn online. With many people flocking to the websites that they think to provide useful content increases the earning potential for that website. We have compiled a list of the ways through which you can monetize your website.
Ways to Earn through Your Website
- Google Adsense: Google AdSense enables you to publish ads by advertisers who use google ads (earlier known as Google AdWords). It’s a great way to earn some extra income if you have a website that gets google number of visitors. All you have to do to enable Google AdSense is to install a publisher tag on your website.
- Guest Blogging on Another Website: If you want to increase the traction on your website, you can start by sharing your blogs on other websites and get backlinks to increase the authority. Sites such as Aileensoul, Medium can help you boost your SEO efforts and generate traffic for your website, which can further increase the earning potential for your website. Guest blogging on another site is also an excellent way to earn through your website.
- Sell Things on Your Website: If your website gets good traffic, then you can also start to sell ebooks or pdfs of maybe research or something that you have written. You get the drift, right? This will also enable you to earn some extra income if your website has a good number of readership. Various things could be sold on a site; it could be goodies such as bookmarks or customized diaries for your readers who purchase a particular book through your website. These sorts of things often increase traction on the site.
- Sponsored Content: Guest blogging is another source through which you can generate income. It is also suitable for all the SEO efforts of your website. Almost every blogger wants to get published on a blog that has a high number of visitors. They are looking for traction on their website. If your website receives a large number of visitors, then you can enable guest blogging on your website, where others can submit their blog posts on your site, and you charge in turn for this. It provides a win-win situation where it helps your SEO efforts, as well as publishers, get traction for their website.
- Affiliate Marketing: Amazon is one of the platforms that provide affiliate programs for the website. This way, you can also sell products from your website. It gives you the option to choose the products that you want to sell. If you join this program, you can get up to 12% of the advertising fees. Hence, it can also be a good source of income if you understand the intricacies behind it.
- Selling Ad Space: If your website has a good number of visits every day and is quite popular, you can start to sell ad space to potential advertisers. You can charge the advertisers as per the number of impressions or the number of clicks from your website on their ad. This is another good option to earn through your website.
- Donation-based Monetization: This is another good way to earn through your website. In this, you can set up a donation button and connect them to PayPal, etc. to get the donation through your website. You can perhaps support a cause, for example, literacy, or maybe you can only choose to set this up in times of crisis. In it, you can also join hands with some other organization to support a cause.