Little Green Pharma is excited to announce its sponsorship of one of the world’s largest medicinal cannabis Quality of Life Studies, The QUEST Initiative.
Patients accessing medical cannabis generally have a range of conditions and symptoms that impact their quality of life. This observational study sets out to better understand and measure how treatment with medicinal cannabis affects patients’ quality of life affected by these conditions and symptoms.
The QUEST Initiative has commenced the recruitment of eligible patients. Study participation requires patients to purchase their medications for $150 per 50mL bottle (plus $15 delivery). World’s Largest Medical Marijuana Quality of Life Study Learn more.
What are the benefits?
- All chronic diseases potentially treatable with medical cannabis are eligible for the study.
The TGA had authorized medicinal cannabis for use in over 130 conditions (in Dec 2019).
- Medications are delivered conveniently to a patient’s house.
- Some health insurers will allow rebates to be claimed for the medications used in this study (e.g., eligible HIF members can claim up to $80 per product).
- Patients can access a directory of QUEST participating doctors experienced in prescribing medicinal cannabis (via the QUEST website)
- Or, they can invite their doctor to join the study and oversee their participation.
- Consultations with a doctor participating in The QUEST Initiative who can enroll and monitor patients
- Patients complete online questionnaires periodically throughout the study.
- Patients will purchase medications used in the study for $150 per 50mL bottle (plus $15 delivery)
Medical Cannabis Quality of Life Study
Who is eligible?
- 18+ years of age and living in Australia
- suffering from a chronic condition with symptoms that have lasted for three months or more
- eligible for medicinal cannabis as a form of treatment
- have access to the internet or a smartphone
- able to complete digital questionnaires in English
- able to provide informed consent; and
- have not taken any prescribed medical cannabis for four weeks before enrolling in the study.
Quality of Life – Medical Marijuana Study
About Little Green Pharma
Little Green Pharma is a vertically integrated medicinal cannabis business with operations from cultivation and production to manufacturing and distribution. The Company has an indoor cultivation facility and manufacturing facility in Western Australia to produce its own-branded range of GMP-grade cannabis medicines. Little Green Pharma products comply with all required Therapeutic Goods Administration regulations and testing requirements. With a growing range of medicines containing different ratios of active ingredients, Little Green Pharma supplies medical-grade cannabis products to Australian and overseas markets. The Company has a strong focus on patient access in the emerging global medicinal cannabis market. It actively promotes education and outreach programs and participates in clinical investigations and research projects to develop innovative new delivery systems. For more information about Little Green Pharma, go to www.littlegreenpharma.com.
World’s Largest Medical Cannabis Quality of Life Study
Cannabis Job Board
This article is not, nor is it intended to be, a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment and should never be relied upon for specific medical advice. The views expressed in this article are the expert’s views and do not necessarily represent the views of CannaList BIZ.