GreyCampus is offering 100 scholarships for women across the world to advance their careers in new-age technologies. These are 100% (full-fee waiver) scholarships for the Data Science and Full Stack Development Career Programs.
These are 6-month, intensive, part-time programs to acquire in-demand skills and prepare for transitioning into a great career.
Both programs are designed to be hands-on and include live expert-led classes, quizzes, labs, projects, and mentorship.
In addition to acquiring in-demand skills, students can avail career services to prepare for the career transition.
Who is this Scholarship for?
The GreyCampus Women-in-Tech Scholarship is for you if:
- You are a working professional wanting to transition to a better career that is future-proof
- You have taken a break from professional life and want to restart your career on a stronger footing
- You want to take on internal opportunities in your workplace and would benefit from upskilling
- You have recently graduated or are graduating in the next six months and are looking to launch a career
The Admission Process:
To be eligible for the GreyCampus’ Women-in-Tech Scholarship, please ensure that you meet the following criteria:
- This scholarship is exclusively for women of at least 21 years of age
- Candidates should be certain in committing 20 hours to program work every week for 6 months
- Candidates should have a basic understanding of programming
The scholarship applications for 2021 are limited and open strictly for batches before the 31st of March, 2021
For more details and the online Application Process, refer to:
GreyCampus helps people power their careers through skills and certifications. We believe continuous upskilling and certifications is key to sustained success in your career. While older skills are fast becoming less relevant, the need for newer in-demand skills is growing exponentially. We believe if you stay skilled, you will stay ahead.
We offer online instructor-led programs that are interactive, engaging, and effective. Our programs are designed to help you acquire job skills or industry certifications. Our programs are rigorous and include live lectures from experts, study plans, hands-on projects, mentorship, continuous assessments, and dedicated support. For some programs, we additionally offer simulated examinations and career services.
We offer more than 30 programs in data science, software development, project management, quality management, cloud technologies, and cybersecurity. Our programs have been taken by more than 100,000 students in 50+ countries over the last 5 years. We have partnerships and associations with industry leaders, including Microsoft, IBM, Project Management Institute, Axelos, PeopleCert, and IASSC.