According to the GSMA, 5G will account for as many as 1.2 billion connections by 2025.
- 5G has been in the making for over a decade, and it’s a known fact that this high-speed, low latency network is essential for IoT devices to perform.
- 5G networks are creating business opportunities across industries such as healthcare with remote monitoring and surgery.
- 5G Networks is extended by the range of high band antenna modules.
- 5G serves home internet to more than five cities.
- 5G wireless, which will give it much broader coverage than the carrier’s fiber-optic Fios service
In manufacturing and transportation, they will help revolutionize how goods are delivered.
Operators can monetize this market by partnering with Workz Group, a world top ten SIM provider that can offer future-proof software and hardware solutions.
Workz connects and protects mobile subscribers of today and tomorrow by providing secure connected solutions for consumers, M2M, and IoT devices. Since our start in 1997, we have securely managed over 12 billion connections catering to 130+ mobile network operators, device manufacturers, and service providers in more than 70 countries, all without a single data breach.
Our goal is to be a global player in the IoT ecosystem, driving the secure deployment of smart devices and IoT applications faster and easier than ever before. We deliver over 1.6 billion mobile products each year across the US, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and Africa.
Workz is one of only six providers globally to be certified by the GSMA to manage the eSIM across its full lifecycle from production, data generation, and personalization to subscription management. We have also been recognized as the world’s largest recharge card manufacturer and a top 10 SIM card producer.
For more information, visit www.workz.com.