Believe it or not, every business network is constantly being watched by cybercriminals and other entities with malicious intent. They are just looking for one weak spot, one weak moment to demolish your business and reputation, which you worked so hard to build. This is why you need white label monitoring services for your business.
This article will learn about the various areas of white label monitoring and why it is essential for small and medium businesses.
Given below are the primary IT sectors covered by white label monitoring services.
- Network Monitoring – This involves utilizing network monitoring systems, including software and hardware, tracking the various aspects of the network and its operation. Metrics like traffic, uptime and bandwidth utilization are monitored to detect vulnerabilities and apply remediation procedures proactively.
- Server Monitoring – As the central piece of any business network, servers handle many requests every second. Ensuring that the organization’s servers work at optimal efficiency is key to smooth business operations. Server monitoring is necessary to keep tabs on the health of your IT architecture.
- Web Server Monitoring – This process tracks the performance of the running applications to provide an in-depth analysis of the web servers’ availability and comprehensive reports on KPIs for high-level functioning.
- Security Monitoring – The SOC (security operations center) of a managed service provider (MSP) works 24-7 to review the alerts received and decide on the appropriate remediation actions.
- Backup Monitoring – Making sure that business operations run smoothly and securely is essential, but not preparing for mishaps is not the right approach. Instead, a white label agency can conduct successful backups to protect critical business data from being lost.
What Makes IT Monitoring an Essential for SMBs?
Large enterprises have proper IT monitoring teams, which small and medium businesses (SMBs) cannot afford. So again, white-label monitoring service providers come to the rescue here.
Here’s a shortlist of reasons why they are a preferable choice:
1. Make the Network Reliable – A preventive approach helps reduce helpdesk requests to a minimum by keeping all network devices running at optimal performance levels.
2. Enhance Productivity – Being constantly aware of the situation of your IT framework helps eliminate large downtimes, reduces operational costs, and gets more work done.
3. Compliance – Meeting all the latest regulatory standards is effectively managed by a white label IT firm, keeping your company clear of any legal hurdles and keeping customer data safe.