(A/B Testing) is not unlike your high school science experiment. A/B testing is still not as common as such internet marketing. A/B testing is an experiment where you can test two different versions of a web page or mobile app simultaneously. It allows you to optimize your website for conversions. It is a process of transforming your visitor into a customer.
What is A/B Testing and How to Do It?
What can you test?
Almost Anything, but what to test, it all depends on your goals. If your goal is to increase the number of signups, you need to test the signup form. Even though every A/B test is unique, and you can test the following elements:
- The Call to Action
- Headlines, sub-headlines, product description
- Forms fields, form types
- Website design and layout
- Product pages
- Test content on the web page
- Website links, Internal and external links
- Social media buttons
- Clients testimonials
An advanced test can include the following elements:
- Pricing structure
- Sales promotions
- Website navigation
- Free and paid delivery
- UX experiences
Take a look at the infographic for a complete understanding of A/B tests.
Mozrif is an analytical and versatile digital marketing evangelist, consultant, content writer at WeDigTech – Mobile App Development Company in India. Focused on helping businesses — from domestic to MNCs.
We help you simplify your software development lifecycle by setting up super productive agile development teams.
From product innovation to continuous software delivery
- Product Consulting & Innovation Proven ROI based product innovation approach for dreamers seeking to build a digital product with an idea
- Agile Development Teams Specialized teams to cater to your unique ongoing digital product development needs from small to large scale applications
- On Demand IT Services
An affordable pool of on-demand specialized IT services for startups and enterprises for everyday IT needs
Workshops for Professional Development