VidCon– VidCon is the world’s largest event for fans, creators, executives, and brands passionate about online video and building diverse communities. The flagship show, VidCon US, recently celebrated its 10th anniversary, welcoming 75,000 attendees and over 100 brand exhibitors. Anaheim, CA; Jun 22-25, 2022
Do you have VidCon US on your bucket list but can’t make it to the in-person event? Be there even if you can’t be there with the VidCon Livestream Presented by YouTube. Watch the magic in real time from the comfort of your own home. The best part? It’s 100% free!
The VidCon Livestream Presented by YouTube allows you to:
- Enjoy livestreams of four+ stages during VidCon US including the Community Expo Hall stages, Arena, and the Industry/Creator Track Mainstage.
- Toggle between live sessions, curating your own virtual experience
- Experience the energy, authenticity, and emotion of VidCon US 22 from the comfort of your own home
- Be there for the LIVE performances.
- See your favorite creators participate in panels, Q&As, performances, and more.
- Have front-row digital access to our world-famous evening shows, concerts, performances, and behind-the-scenes moments.
Who should check out the livestream?
- VidCon fans around the world — that’s right, any continent, any country, any city!
- Anyone whose parents don’t quite understand what VidCon is or why it’s worth attending. You can still join the party (and maybe even show your parents what you’re missing out on)!
- Those who are hesitant to jump back into live events after the pandemic.
The VidCon Livestream Presented by YouTube will be available to stream on VidCon’s YouTube Channel. Keep an eye out for more details about how you can tune in!