Living in the mobile world and not utilizing the advantages of bulk voice calls service? How’s it possible? If you are doing so then you are losing potential business opportunities. The advanced technology and easy accessibility of the mobile devices made it a potential marketing tool and all marketers are effectively leveraging its benefits. It’s the fastest, safest and most cost-effective way of promoting your services.
At Datagen, we provide the best voice call services all over India and known for our quality and best services. Do you know what makes this voice call services best for your business? In this blog, we have shared its best benefits and the areas where it’s used. So, have an in-depth reading of this write-up and know how much its potential to boost your business productivity.
Following are the benefits of bulk voice calls:
- Collects true response- The best point that creates a difference is the real-time response that it collects from the customers, members, prospects, and employees. It’s quite simple that whenever you call anyone then it’s a direct conversation where the user straightforwardly shares his/her view. In this way, it collects the real-time and reliable response from them and even turns them into your direct customer. Nothing can be more fruitful than it as here you make a direct deal and that too from any part of the world with your few minutes conversation.
- Multiple languages- Another point that makes it best among all is its multiple language functionality. Unlike, other platforms you are no more restricted to use Hindi or English. In it, you can communicate with your users in your own language like Marathi, Bengali, Tamil, Gujarati, etc. This is one of the best and most effective ways of targeting potential and local customers. Even it gives users a personalized and engaging experience for the users.
- Schedule Calls- Another facility that it provides is the call scheduling functionality. There is no need to dial the phone number all the time. You can schedule calls with our advanced software that enables you to put a call scheduling system that dials calls to the customer on your scheduled time. In it, you can also track your performance and scale your results. All the details appear on the dashboard.
- Send notification when required- Voice calls also make reminder calls to the customers, so that not a single chance will be missed to grab its business advantage. Businesses use it for reminding their customers about their bills, EMI, insurance premiums and more.
- Automatic dialer-Despite dialing the numbers where error possibilities are more, our voice call software has an automatic dialer that automatically fetches the data and calls the customers. Just like in the case of BPO where all the callers have been given the user contact details and numbers are dialed automatically whenever required.
- DND & Non-filtered gateways- In the voice calling system, software always contains the filter that separates the DND customers. Though you can also them if considered important and positive response possibilities are high and it’s the job of the left hand for a marketer to identify from where you are likely to get a positive response.
- Rich & easy control panel- When it comes to the operations and maintenance of voice call software then it’s a piece of pie due to it’s easy to control panel. You are only required to follow its simple guidance, set it accordingly and the rest of the job will be done by the software.
- No dialer No agent- As we have discussed above that it’s an automatic call dialing system as all the contact numbers are stored in the software. In addition to this, there is no agent involved in the calling and as well as conversations. It’s inbuilt with the features that dial the customer automatically with no human interference.
Also, know the industries where a voice call is used
The voice calls are used worldwide in almost every industry. Here we have the names of the few industries it’s used:
- Utilities (EB, Gas, Telephones, etc.)
- Collection Agents (Telephone Bills, EMIs Due, etc.).
- Bank Branches, Insurance Agents
- Health Care
- Educational Institutions
- Shops and establishments
- Travel Agents, Tour Operators
- Media Business
- Offices and Corporate Houses
- Banks and financial institutions
After having an in-depth reading of this blog and understand its importance, give space this technology in your business and take it to the next level.