Wondering about the eight best WooCommerce plugins for your online store?
Building an online store with WooCommerce has many benefits, so it’s hard to pick one. But if you twist my arm, I would say that the collection of WordPress plugins for Woocommerce stores is my top reason to use WooCommerce. After all, WordPress has numerous plugins that cover almost every bit and byte of additional functionalities or features you might ever need for your WooCommerce store.
Ok, so WooCommerce plugins are a major attraction. Since you probably don’t want to spend hours going over hundreds of plugins, we have created a hand-picked list of the handy WooCommerce plugins to help you get more from your e-commerce store. You may know some of them, but hopefully, we’ll get to introduce you to some new ones that will help you increase sales and grow your online business.
Let’s dive into the list of the eight best WooCommerce plugins that we love the most.
Mighty Review for Discount
The ‘Mighty Review for Discount’ plugin is the perfect way to encourage your customers to leave their honest reviews in exchange for rewards. This will build trust around your product, encourage customers to make more purchases, and drive sales.
- Enable offering of great discounts for reviewing your products and increasing engagement.
- Allows offering conditional discount coupons by setting a minimum or maximum amount to spend.
- Customized review reminder emails can be sent to customers.
- Select products or product categories on which coupons to be applied.
- Apply trigger event; single/ multiple reviews to send coupons.
Mighty Frequently Bought Together for WooCommerce
The ‘ Mighty Frequently Bought Together ‘ plugin will interest you if you want to recommend relevant products to your customers for buying together. This plugin helps you display related, up-sell, cross-sell, or custom products to improve the shopping experience, increase the number of add-on products, and boost your sales by up to 30%.
- No limit on the number of product suggestions for a single product page.
- Choose the number of product recommendations and positioning of the FBT products box.
- Apply discount conditions and highlight the products that are currently on discount.
- Customize the labeling of total price and buttons for single or multiple products.
- Completely customize the look and feel of the recommended products according to your needs.
Booster for WooCommerce
‘Booster for WooCommerce’ is a preferable plugin as it offers several useful features to help you do everything from cross-selling to adjusting currencies. This plugin acts as a plugin suite to help you customize the functionality of your WooCommerce store and run it efficiently.
- Create PDF invoices and packing slips to simplify your orders and paperwork.
- Localize your store by displaying language, price, and currency according to your user’s country.
- Enable setting custom WooCommerce payment gateways.
- Create buttons and price labels for your products.
- Set up a shopping cart and checkout experience for your customers.
Developer: Pluggabl LLC
YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
The ‘YITH WooCommerce Wishlist’ plugin is the popular one to place the wishlist button on the shop page to let your users quickly save any products for sharing with friends and family. Also, your customers can buy products directly from their wishlist whenever they want by easily adding them to your cart.
- Enables you to add the ‘Add to Wishlist’ shortcode and let your users add, rename or remove a wishlist.
- Choose a page where you want to display a wishlist to your customer.
- Allows your users to create unlimited product wishlists.
- You can choose to enable/disable the wishlist features of the users who have not logged in.
- Allows you to choose the layout for your wishlist page and tables.
Order Delivery Date for WooCommerce
This ‘Order Delivery Date for WooCommerce’ plugin allows your customers to choose a delivery date and time on your website’s checkout page. Also, this plugin will enable you to set the minimum required time for order delivery in hours and show holidays on the calendar on days when you do not want to deliver products.
- Allows you to set the limit on the number of orders placed in a day.
- Provides an option for your customers to choose “As Soon As Possible” deliveries.
- Enables you to set time slots for specific delivery dates.
- Let your customers view the estimated delivery or pickup date of their order.
- Allows you to set up the same day and next day delivery with cut-off time.
Developer: Tyche Softwares
Product Slider for WooCommerce
The ‘Product slider for WooCommerce’ plugin enables you to easily create an impressive carousel to showcase your WooCommerce products nicely. As a result, the look and feel of your site will improve, and highlighting specific products will lead to an increase in your conversions and sales.
- Allows you to create an unlimited product carousel/slider in any part of your pages, posts, custom template, or widget.
- Equipped with a dedicated shortcode generator to easily build an attractive product slider carousel.
- Let you set your slider on autoplay and control its speed.
- Allows you to enable touch swipe support.
- Select a maximum number of products on the slider and choose if you want to display the product name, price, rating, and add to the cart button.
Though not exactly a Woocommerce plugin, ‘OptinMonster’ is a powerful plugin that can help your lead generation and conversion optimization for your WooCommerce store. With this plugin, you can create campaigns like popups to grow your email list, floating bars to display ongoing sales, countdown timers to create a FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) effect, etc.
- Allows you to easily create stunning popups like fullscreen welcome mats and gamified spin-a-wheel pop-ups.
- It is featured with signature exit-intent technology that shows your visitors a pop-up just before they leave your site.
- Enables geolocation targeting to personalize campaigns based on the current location of your visitors.
- Completely customize your campaigns using a user-friendly drag and drop editor.
Developer: OptinMonster Team
WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips
The ‘WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips’ plugin allows you to automatically send PDF invoices or packing slips to your customers. It is a useful plugin that attaches an invoice to the order confirmation emails and streamlines your entire invoicing process.
- Enables automatic addition of PDF invoices to emails of your choice.
- Allows generation of PDF invoices or packing slips in bulk.
- Let you customize your invoice templates.
- Multilingual support for several languages such as English, French, German, Russian, etc.
- Create Invoices by using a sequential invoice numbering approach.
Developer: Ewout Fernhout
The good thing about these plugins is that they can help you run your WooCommerce store in an even better way. If you are a beginner, we suggest that you first go for their free version and try them. Hopefully, our list of must-have WooCommerce plugins aids you with helping you towards the success of your store.
About the Author:
Naveen is the marketing and product head at JoomDev. He loves to convert his ideas into reality by developing products to make your online business success with his WordPress plugins and mobile app development services.