eCommerce companies capture the retail market and generate significant revenue in the world economy. People find these companies and their products trustworthy. These companies are ranked according to their services, goods, varieties, warranty, and class of products. People prefer to shop and use these e-commerce companies’ products as they are easily accessible over the net and provide delivery at your doorstep. These e-commerce companies attract consumers by offering cash on delivery, online payment, quick and free shipping, feasible return policies, etc., thus providing 100% client satisfaction.
Top 10 eCommerce Companies
Here we are giving you a glance at the listing top 10 e-commerce companies in the world, generating the largest revenue:
- Amazon: Amazon is the world’s no. 1 US-based eCommerce site. Amazon holds a net worth of $50.3 billion. Amazon now provides almost every product online. Amazon has the largest number of employees. The fascinating deals and good service helped Amazon take a good position in the Indian market.
- Alibaba.com: Alibaba.com is a Chinese e-commerce Company holding the second rank in the world’s top 10 e-commerce companies. It provides B2C, C2C, B2B services, and transition and payment services.
- eBay: eBay is a USA-based multinational eCommerce company. eBay is a free website that charges invoice fees from sellers. eBay has a market capitalization worth $68.9 billion.
- JD.com is the largest B2C online retailer in China and has 118 million active users. Jd.Com has come into the list of top retailers nowadays. Initially an online optical store, it has become an electronic products eCommerce Company.
- Walmart: Walmart is an American company having chains of department stores and warehouse stores. Walmart is the largest revenue-generating company having a net worth of $144.7 billion.
- Otto Group: Otto group world’s largest mail-order company and the world’s first company to introduce payment invoices. Now Otto group holds the world’s largest retailer for fashion and lifestyle goods.
- Canova N.V: Canova N.V. is a French-based eCommerce company generating 3.465 billion euros in a year. Canova N.V. started as CDs DVDs offering company, and now it provides all the products.
- Tesco: Tesco is a multinational grocery and general goods Retailer Company having stores worldwide. Its net profit was worth $83 million in 2015.
- Rakuten: Japan-based Electronic eCommerce Company was founded in 1997 by Hiroshi Mikitani. Rakuten is generating the world’s largest sales these days.
- Best Buy: USA-based consumer Electronics Company founded by Richard M. Schulze and Gary Smoliak. Best Buy is upcoming as an evolving e-commerce Company by generating market capital worth $13.5 billion.
Mozrif is an analytical and versatile digital marketing evangelist, consultant, content writer at WeDigTech – Mobile App Development Company in India. Focused on helping businesses — from domestic to MNCs.