ClickFunnels provide an easy sales funnel to implement into your online business. With ClickFunnels, you can sell your provide online a lot faster. It can be defined as an online software tool that helps you creating landing pages to make your sales faster. The plus point with click funnel is that it is easy to use. The tool is for the people who are interested in digital marketing. Today, we are going to show you how to do Email Integration with Clickfunnel. Let’s first know more about click funnel.
ClickFunnel integrates with Paypal, Stripe, and other payment methods, making it easy to integrate if you take payment online. You can insert custom code anywhere on a page with the help of click funnel. You can fully customize your landing page and provide a checkout option like PayPal for customers. You can earn money online in a different way, and click funnel to assist you in reaching your goals. It can not be termed as an absolute way to sell your service. However, you can use it to reach your customers and sell your services. ClickFunnel provides a 14-day free trial. You can check ClickFunnels Cost on their official website. You can also check their Clickfunnel affiliate program.
Now, let’s talk about how to do email integration with click funnel. Follow the steps below:
- Open Click Funnel web page. Now, go to Mailchimp and create or sign in to the account.
- Now, go to the drop-down menu of your profile. It is located at the top right corner of the webpage.
- Click on “Profile” option from the drop-down menu.
- Now, select “Extras” from the different menu options on the screen.
- Now, select “API Keys” option from the drop-down bar.
- Scroll down on the web page and click on “Create a key” option. Create a new API key to give click funnels access to our new MailChimp account.
- Now, copy the key to your clipboard and head over to the click funnels.
- Now, click on “account” option located at the top menu bar of the webpage.
- Once you are in your account details, scroll and select “integrations”.
- Now, you will see “Email” option at the second tab of the integration menu. Click on it.
- Now, click on “Add new integration” located at the top right corner of the page.
- Now, you will get a popup window on your screen. Write a nickname in the required field and then choose service as “Mailchimp” from the drop-down menu.
- Paste the API link in the required box and click on “create integration”.
You have finally integrated your email with click funnel. Now, if you are also looking for ClickFunnel alternatives then you can follow the article ahead.
Samcart is one of the most significant shopping cart services for small businesses. It’s more focused on smooth and optimized cart transaction. With Samcart, you get a high retention rate for interested consumers. You also get the facility of cheaper affiliate management. You also get one-click up-sell popup option with the Samcart. You can try out the service to find out the features of Samcart.
Unbounce is a tool built for a specialized landing page. You can create standalone landing pages with unbounce. You also get the option to customize your features fully. The only drawback of Unbounce is that you have to use a lot of other services with Unbounce.
Leadpages is a tool built to create a perfect landing page. It has various features that set it apart from the competition. Even a beginner can use Leadpages well. It is also a lot cheaper than other services.
These are some of the great alternatives to Clickfunnel. You can try each one of them and decide which one is best for you.