Supporting the Innovations Shaping the European Startup Ecosystem
From commercial excellence to innovative technologies, Startup Ecosystem EU offers actionable insights to grow and promote your business while delivering quality customer experiences.
Our executive team offers insight, experience, and a hands-on approach to cultivate early-stage concepts, products, and services into commercially successful business opportunities.
To compete in today’s markets effectively, growing businesses need access to the same breadth and depth of business services that have traditionally been accessible only to more significant business organizations. We allow growing companies to complete critical business functions.
We support startup ecosystems –
It is an honor to work with great organizations in supporting entrepreneurs around the world!
- Bayer G4A Digital Health – Bayer G4A works with extraordinary people to develop new health solutions in the digital world.
G4A is a global team of intra and entrepreneurs with a presence in 35 countries enabling positive disruption in the digital health and care industry. We do this through integrated care solutions for patients.
- enpact – Empowering Entrepreneurs – Thank you for your commitment to enpact strengthening economic relations between young entrepreneurs from the startup scenes of the Middle East, Africa, and Europe.
- Flat6Labs Tunis – It was awesome having you visit Tunisia. Your talk to our entrepreneurs remains one of the most successful sessions, and I use your pitch deck structure to help the entrepreneurs I come across.
- Horizon 2020 – Horizon 2020 is the most significant EU Research and Innovation program ever with nearly €80 billion of funding available over seven years (2014 to 2020) – in addition to the private investment that this money will attract. It promises more breakthroughs, discoveries, and world-firsts by taking great ideas from the lab to the market.
- Innovation Forum – Innovation Forum is an international network of scientists and entrepreneurs. We support cutting-edge Life Sciences ventures on their way to the market.
- Renaissance Entrepreneurial Center – The mission of the Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center is to empower and increase the entrepreneurial capacities of socially and economically diverse women and men and thereby strengthen our communities by creating sustainable new businesses, new jobs, and the promotion of financial self-sufficiency.
- Startupbootcamp – We applaud your role in helping 11 fresh Digital Health startups gain a solid footing in the industry. They were thrilled to have you as a mentor, and so are we.
Supporting Startup Ecosystems
Join us on LinkedIn