As new developments in broadband and devices that support the web develop, standard desktop computers and even small laptops will soon become complicated and out of date. Smartphones and tablets quickly take over our bags, briefcases and table surfaces, in an easy, clean, faster and much easier way to surf the internet for business or pleasure. The accessibility and portability of this new technology are other factors that contribute to their wide popularity as the preferred way to access the World Wide Web. This is something that iPad website development needs to pursue.
With more and more Internet users choosing mobile platforms in the online space, there is a demand for website developers to prepare applications and features that are functional and easy to use throughout the entire range of devices. The pressure that the spread of cellular platforms towards development is high and continues to increase as technology develops. Here are 3 simple tips to get you started:
- Multiple mobile platforms: When developing a mobile platform website, keep in mind that there is not one mobile broadband device or display option, but many. Mobile site applications and features must be compatible with Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, and all other smartphones and tablets. For web development, this means that each version of the website must be designed separately for each mobile platform. Another related area in the development of mobile websites, which will soon be available, is the technology with which websites can recognize and adapt to the mobile devices used by viewers.
- Touch screen: The rapid increase in popularity of the mobile broadband platform has a further significant impact on web development technology, which is related to the touch screen navigation style displayed on all these personal Internet devices. To optimize navigation on the touch screen, Web development must focus on programs and applications created using the fingertips, not the mouse. Consider a comfortable drop-down menu and thick navigation links that can be activated without holding the mouse.
- Cross-Testing: One of the main processes in web-based web development is testing features and applications across the bandwidth of mobile broadband devices. As mentioned above, there is no single cellular platform, but a variety of devices that can be seen on the website. Nothing frustrates users more than websites that are not compatible with the mobile platform of their choice. Therefore, it is important that all plugins, features, and applications are linked together so that the site is successful. Rigorous cross-compatibility testing is an important part of developing an effective mobile platform to ensure that the functionality of web elements, regardless of which Internet device is used, is lacking.
- User-friendly Technology – This technique allows users or customers to decide when to look at the mobile version of their website. To support this, a programmer does two things. First, the link must be added to the desktop site footer that points to the mobile site. He then has to enter a link to the desktop site on the mobile site footer. This allows users to choose the sites they want to see.
- Server-Side Technique – To offer this method, programmers must find the user-agent string through the server-side language. In other words, the site recognizes the mobile device and forwards the user to the mobile subdomain. This method is ideal for company websites
- Client-Side Technique – This is about feeling a mobile device with two types of style sheets from the client. This includes screen media and manual media. The right approach is chosen depending on the age of the widget. Older devices usually work well with manual media types, but the implementation process is different.
Of course, writing code from the beginning is always a challenge. If you plan to develop an Android business application, you can see several easily accessible platforms that allow you to drag and drop applications in a matter of hours, without having to learn how to code or write all types of programs. Additionally, once your application is full and available on the Android market, you can make real-time changes to the platform and play it back in the application instantly.
Author Bio –
Denny Kelly is a Marketing Manager at AIS Technolabs which is Web design and Development Company, helping global businesses to grow. I would love to share thoughts on iPad App UI Design.
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ais-technolabs
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/aistechnolabs
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aistechnolabs