No doubt you’ve heard the phrase “content is king.” It’s been around for years, and with good reason. Quality content is still one of the best ways to attract customers, increase loyalty, and boost web traffic.
But creating quality content isn’t always easy. Creating great content that will engage your audience and help you achieve your business goals takes time and resources.
In this article, we’ll share penalty-free strategies to increase your blog traffic without spending much time or money. Moreover, these are tactics that you can implement without risking any negative consequences from Google or other search engines.
Penalty-Free Strategies to Increase Your Blog Traffic
The first step one should take before investing time and money in more ideas is to define content marketing.
I explain what it is in detail but with a sharp taste:
- Content marketing is a method that allows a business to attract new customers via blogs and other news mediums.
- It is a combination of information and marketing.
- It has become a rule of life; articles play an enormously important part in the environment. The word spreads by word of mouth, film, radio, novels, newspapers, billboards, posters, email, or the door.
- Not directly but indirectly, the quality article is the most powerful element in branding and advertising.
Strategies to Build High-Quality Backlinks
Nowadays, backlinks have become a standard citation in search engines, so if you build high-quality sites, you have a good chance of achieving rankings.
Google likes great content, so building backlinks to related articles increases your chances of being ranked by Google.
The problem is that some transitions are illegal and not visible to Google, so you have to be extremely careful. 50.
Tips for Achieving a High Social Media Engagement Rate
You’ve probably heard a lot about social media engagement. Some researchers have even found that the social media universe comprises 4.8 billion “Active Users,” with 700 billion posts created in 2016.
It should be a little surprise that social media engagement is a major focus of small and large businesses that run most social media platforms. Therefore, understanding ways to build engaging conversations with this user base is key.
But how to drive engagement? According to Hubspot’s research, here are the top ways to attain a constant high-frequency of social engagement:
Limit Self-Selection (Apply to a Circle of Influence)
Understand and use “In-Sight.” Not a feature akin to Google’s proprietary technology but a huge topic to choose a tiny circle of friends whose updates you should prioritize. Facebook’s “Explore” feature helps you find and prioritize friends’ trees. Google “suggests” a circle for you.
Post photos and videos — there’s a tip and trick there that’s always proven valuable to me: show more often than you write. Videos usually do best because they possess an excellent conversational tone.
Change Half the Comments!
Take that adage that you shouldn’t comment on other people’s posts and apply it to your post…. except reply with a “-1” to someone’s “10” when their comment is condescending or downright abusive.
The Importance of Having an Email List
In this article, we’ll talk about the benefits of having your email list.
Having a list of leads that are actively engaged with you is the best way to grow your business and stay constantly relevant.
It’s not the option to create great content and expect traffic and sales to come up and grab your audience’s attention.
Talking to these people directly is the difference between a good and a great business. If you’re interested in getting more people on your email list, you should look at our post about “how to create an email list.
The Importance of a Menu on Your Website
- A menu is a material point on your site.
- It’s a way for users to navigate your content.
- It works great for people who are looking to find an article or contact someone but don’t know exactly where on the site they want to go first.
- Think of a website as a virtual road.
- A Menu is a road marker.
- Menus are a navigation aid, and they make navigation easier.
- Staying on top of menus on your navigation can be tricky, though. If you miss changes, you risk going off route. Mistakes caused by neglecting end-user experience (UX)
- With a menu, people don’t have to click through several pages of content to find what they want.
- Menus make your content easier to find, so it’s important for you not to forget them.
5 Steps To Qualify For an Adwords Campaign
There are several ways to handle your traffic.
- Another way is to sit and take care of your traffic without much impact on the production side.
- You need to grow and spend money to reach your goals if you want additional revenue.
- You need to have a competent skill set and the concluded results.
- AdWords campaigns manage your budget, identify your goals, and regularly review your performance stats.
- When you successfully apply this criterion, you can create an AdWords campaign to generate additional web traffic to your blog or other online projects.
Contact us for a sample salary ad if you need extra help from Scribe.
The Benefits of Having a Mailing List
One of the best ways an online business grows is to invest in a mailing list. If you don’t have one, you’re missing out on a huge opportunity to collect the names of people who are interested in what you have to offer.
- The difference between having a mailing list and not having a mailing list is simple: potential customers.
- A mailing list helps you connect with like-minded people with similar wants and needs, leading to a better buyer experience.
- Some high-profile businesses, including Evergreen Health, Muzibbeans, and Sellsy, get over 500 monthly leads from a mailing list.
- Chuck Wendig, one of the most successful authors in the world today, built his best-selling novel “Underland” using a “mailing list list” to generate his leads.
- But getting a mailing list isn’t free- in fact, you’re more than likely going to pay to get started and get leads from customers.
- For example, MailPrompt has a list of over 10 million people, and you can expect to pay around $40 per lead.
If you’re anything like me, you’re always looking for new and improved ways to increase your blog traffic. The thing is, there are a lot of so-called “secrets” out there, and it can be tough to separate the wheat from the chaff.