Choosing an eCommerce niche is one of the smartest ways to grow your business. In addition, a specific niche is a much-needed relief for struggling customers while finding their requirements regarding online shopping.
According to Statista, Amazon was the leading global eCommerce business giant, with a revenue of $131 billion in 2021. The second most popular eCommerce player is jd.com, close behind Amazon with $118 billion, and apple.com takes the third position with $ 51 billion. These metrics are enough to see this business niche’s potential, and there is a huge scope for aspiring entrepreneurs in this domain.
However, many new businesses/startups either struggle to get by, do not turn a profit at all, or lose money hand over fist due to a lack of knowledge and poor planning.
There are several industries if you know where to look and how to build an online niche business.
Let’s read about the eCommerce niches, their benefits, and how to bring your idea to life.
Some lucrative eCommerce niches are:
- There are many retailers selling bracelets and jewelry. However, businesses selling wire-wrapped jewelry is a profitable niche in itself. These jewelry pieces include stones or jewels with wire wounds around them to create ornate designs.
- Since the lockdown, people have bought stuff to create a comfortable office space at home. Although many countries and organizations have started to work from the office again, several organizations have ditched the traditional norm and permanently switched to the work-from-home model. Therefore, the retailers in the home office equipment niche are sure to grow in the future.
- As people these days have become health conscious and work out regularly, meal replacement shakes and protein powders have become popular options. Businesses providing these products have a bright scope as these provide a quick meal replacement and take only a few minutes to prepare.
- The popularity of CBD has gone from new-age products to the mainstream, as people are using it for almost everything. CBD is used for everything depicting a huge market for this niche, from keeping pets calm to calming their nerves and managing pain. First, however, entrepreneurs must check the legalities to get in on this niche.
- Reselling or e-commerce has been gaining popularity for a couple of years now, making it easy for customers to buy expensive products at affordable prices. This niche promises a great return on investment as multiple customers are looking to fulfill their dreams of high-end products.
Here is the list of some additional eCommerce niches:
- Pet Products & Supplies
- Health & Wellness
- Eco-Friendly Products
- Natural Skincare Products
- Home Security Products
- Vegan Products
- Solar Energy Products
Now enough eCommerce business ideas? This is not the complete list. The list is endless, and business owners are not limited to these ideas. Want to explore more ideas and see their growth potential? Continue reading here to learn more about eCommerce business niches.