We’ve been there, done that. We’ve launched successful ventures, and created a few whoppers along the way. We’ve learned from our mistakes and we pass that on to you.
One of the key elements of reaching your target audience is understanding what they are searching for. We know that browsers are typically looking for one of four things when they search –
- They want to go somewhere.
- They want to know something
- They want to do something
- They want to buy something
When building your site, it is important to know which of these needs caused them to land on your site.
- Is there a strong call to action to motivate them to act (Buy now, supplies are limited)?
- Can your business meet their unmet need?
- Can you do it better than their other options (your competitors)?
- Do they perceive what you offer has value and can/will they pay for it?
- Can they find social proof (300 followers liked this post) to validate your claims?
- Do you offer them guaranteed satisfaction?
- Is it easy to get through the checkout process?
Often it’s the small actions you take that can set your company apart from the competition. We help you think beyond dollars and cents to what you truly can offer your customers: Why would someone want to buy from you? What is your key differentiation on the competitive landscape? Do you have a defensible position? What can you learn from your competitors?
We leverage our business, operational and technical experience and insight on behalf of our clients. Our team adds vision, strategy and hands-on efforts to position our clients for long-term success.
Berlin-based where we believe “Made in Germany” is a quality standard!