Gooten is a technology company that enables eCommerce businesses to access high-quality, global, on-demand manufacturing easily. We give businesses the tools to create products to sell online and manage orders across many stores and sales channels. Businesses powered by Gooten can source and identify new products and trends, run promotions, and track analytics on new and repeat purchasers while focusing business efforts on what drives revenues – creating, developing, and marketing brands and products.
By joining Gooten, you will become part of a global team dedicated to increasing company efficiency and revenue through design optimization and brand value.
As the Retention and Loyalty Marketing Manager, you will directly help drive continuous engagement and retention of Gooten merchant partners to optimize the partner experience.
In this role, your ultimate goal is to help Gooten merchant partners to feel the benefits of working with Gooten. You will aim to drive merchant partner retention and increase their loyalty. The ideal candidate excels at building relationships and working with a variety of internal and external partners – you love talking to people. You can quickly and effectively build rapport.
How you’ll power eCommerce:
- Strategize and implement retention campaigns in collaboration with the partner success team
- Consistently develop new approaches to engaging with merchant partners throughout their customer journey, developing segmentation, targeting, and contact strategies to maximize their growth with Gooten.
- Help manage and grow Gooten’s VIM (Very Important Merchant) loyalty program.
- Analyze merchants by VIM level and develop marketing programs to support and encourage their growth
- Develop and implement Hubspot sequences to engage merchants partners by VIM level
- Produce monthly newsletter content for VIM merchants
- Create content that can be used across email sequences, blogs, website copy, or one-sheets to engage merchant partners
- Manage and grow the merchant partner co-marketing paid media program.
- Partner with Data and Analytics to improve upon churn models to drive retention and analyze existing loyalty program metrics to drive continuous improvement
- Work with Partner Success and Product teams to gather quantitative and qualitative partner feedback to gather actionable insights on product and partner experience.
- Regularly roll out and observe tests designed to impact NPS and partner retention.
You should have:
- Experience with HubSpot, sales, and marketing modules, including capturing data from landing pages, web pages, and forms to drive MQLs, and then trigger email campaigns to assist in the conversion of a sale
- Experience with B2B sales/marketing processes and metrics
- Experience and leadership in outbound email marketing, building workflows, automation, landing page development, and optimization
- Experience creating landing pages, forms, website pages, and templates, as well as managing contacts
- Ability to present analysis and provide recommendations and build comprehensive performance reports, drawing conclusions from broad datasets
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Ability to effectively collaborate with remote teams and agencies
The really important stuff:
We nurture a culture of open communication. Because our team is a collection of people from diverse backgrounds and cultures, we have seen a great cross-team cooperation level. We are a globally distributed team with individuals located in Europe, North America, and South America. Gooten offers a suite of benefits, including educational development budgets, insurance coverage, and 30 days PTO to allow you to take the time to rest and recharge. Our goal as a company is to have our employees develop new skills and socialize with our extraordinary team members.
Retention and Loyalty Marketing Manager
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.