Gooten is a technology company that enables eCommerce businesses to access high-quality, global, on-demand manufacturing easily. We give businesses the tools to create products to sell online and manage orders across many stores and sales channels. Businesses powered by Gooten can source and identify new products and trends, run promotions, and track analytics on new and repeat purchasers while focusing business efforts on what drives revenues – creating, developing, and marketing brands and products.
By joining Gooten, you will become part of a global team dedicated to increasing company efficiency and revenue through design optimization and brand value.
As a Gooten Business Intelligence Manager, you will join in at the ground level of a growing Data & Analytics team to become an expert in Gooten’s dataset, understanding the key levers in our business and driving optimization and growth. Acting as an integral member of the Data & Analytics Team and ultimately leading a small team, you will be responsible for helping key business stakeholders make better, data-driven decisions to continue maximizing Gooten’s value to our customers. We’re looking for a critical thinker who might be equivalent to baseball’s utility player, willing to lead and contribute where needed.
How you’ll power eCommerce:
- Work closely across all teams to provide valuable data-driven insights and recommendations.
- Leading and evangelizing a data-driven culture that is built around rigor and quality
- Translating basic business problem statements into analysis requirements and working with internal customers to define the best output based on expressed stakeholder needs
- Ensure that stakeholders have access to reliable and accurate data as required to operate their areas of business, create standard metrics reporting and deliver on ad hoc requests.
- Own and maintain existing Business Intelligence tools
You are a great fit if you have:
- 5-7 years of experience driving data automation, insights, and enablement (internally at a high-growth tech company or in a consulting capacity preferable)
- Hands-on experience with modern Business Intelligence platforms (i.e., Tableau, Looker, ThoughtSpot, etc.)
- Experience with data visualization best practices and hands-on data analysis
- Demonstrated understanding of the value of data to the business
- Understanding of data modeling practices and techniques
- Demonstrated strong business acumen and the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment and ambiguous workspace
- Experience in a customer/stakeholder facing role, managing expectations, and solving for competing initiatives among stakeholders
- Proven ability to solve complex quantitative business challenges
- Experience using JIRA and Agile methodologies
The essential stuff:
We nurture a culture of open communication. Because our team is a collection of people from diverse backgrounds and cultures, we have seen a great cross-team cooperation level. We are a globally distributed team with individuals located in Europe, North America, and South America. Gooten offers a suite of benefits, including educational development budgets, insurance coverage, and 30 days PTO to allow you to take the time to rest and recharge. Our goal as a company is to have our employees develop new skills and socialize with our extraordinary team members.
Business Intelligence Manager Remote
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.