If you are considering starting a daily deals site like Groupon, there are two ways you can approach creating one.
The first and obvious one would be hiring designers, coders, and a whole team to develop the website from scratch. The team can be in-house or outsourced. Depending upon the expertise level of the team you hire, the resulting website will have the desired outcome.
Unlike simple websites, eCommerce websites involve complexities, and it takes an experienced team to navigate the impediments and deliver a robust product.
Now, some things must be going through your mind, and understandably so. There are some trade-offs regarding this process. Some of them are:
- Since eCommerce websites are complex, developing, testing, testing, and launching the website will take time.
- If the time required is high. Naturally, the resources required will be high as well.
- Since the website will be developed from scratch, the outcome can only be assessed after completing the project.
These are, in fact, the Achilles heel of the process. Because of these impediments, this process may not suit everyone.
But there is another way!
A shorter, smarter approach to developing a deals website.
There are turnkey solutions in the market that can fast-track the development process of the eCommerce deals website. The best of these eCommerce solutions are developed after analyzing the underpinnings of market-leading eCommerce solutions like Groupon, Amazon, and more. Another point here is that there are variations in these turnkey solutions.
Some solutions like Shopify, Magento, and others, are general eCommerce solutions and would require extensive and expensive customizations, plugins, and more. But there are solutions like Yo! Deals that come with the most necessary features out of the box. This can let you get started with the coupon business in less time utilizing a fraction of the resources.
Let’s have a look at the features of this versatile and upmarket solution.
- Customizable, scalable, and secure.
- License-based means you can own the software for life with a one-time payment. There are no hidden costs involved after that. There are no transaction costs at all.
- Easy Voucher Redemption.
- Multiple business APIs pre-integrated.
- Multiple payment options with the most popular pre-integrated pre-integrated.
- 1 Year of Free Technical Support.
- Support from an Agile team with years of eCommerce expertise.
- Multilingual & Multi-Currency
- Deals Management.
- Merchant Management.
- Reviews & Ratings Management.
You can contact the Yo!Deals team here for attractive pricing of the software.