T-shirts are wonderful casual wear which became an essential part of a wardrobe, and this fabulous article of clothing reflects our personality and interest. According to the Grand View Research report, the global custom t-shirt printing market is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.7% from 2021 to 2028. This is why selling t-shirts on Shopify or other platforms have become so popular. It has become one of the ultimate business choices for entrepreneurs or startup organizations exploring low investment business opportunities.
If you’re planning to start your T-shirt selling business, you must know its popularity in eCommerce. The competition of T-shirt selling businesses is undoubtedly high, but you can succeed by building a stunning eCommerce store and establishing a great brand name.
This article will explain everything you need to know about building a successful eCommerce store to sell T-shirts online.
Let’s get started!
Sell your T-shirts online on Shopify.
If you’re finding it hard to build and run a successful eCommerce store to sell T-shirts online, then say goodbye to all of your worries with Shopify.
Building and launching a new t-shirt eCommerce store or brand is relatively time-consuming and tough. But a huge thanks to Shopify that turns your ideas into reality and helps you set up a great online T-shirt selling store.
If you already have T-shirt designs and patterns in mind that you want to sell, you can sell your products in a few minutes and make a desirable profit. Using plenty of apps and easy integration like the Zapier lets you instantly connect Shopify with 3,000+ apps to automate your work and find productivity superpowers. You can link your eCommerce store with a t-shirt printing or drop-shipping company and have a fully functional online store.
When you have printed t-shirts at the store that are ready to ship to potential customers, then the only thing you can expect is MORE CUSTOMERS, PROFIT, and BETTER REVENUE! But most of us don’t believe that they can have it with Shopify as they are not aware of the advantages.
Advantages of Shopify
When you set up an eCommerce store, a few questions come to your mind: would you be able to generate the desired revenue? Is this a worthwhile investment decision? However, the advantages that Shopify serves can resolve all of your mind-troubling questions.
Easy to setup & use
The first yet interesting advantage of using Shopify is its no-fuss platform. You can easily set it up and use it as per your needs. Its easy-to-use features and functionalities have become the best alternative to those who need an all-in-one solution for an online store. For example, starting an online selling T-shirt business is best with no specific technicalities and coding skills requirements. Furthermore, its user-friendliness and admin intuitive interface is ideal for getting complete control of the site.
With an increase in mobile devices, mobile shoppers are also increasing daily. This is why business owners are looking for a mobile responsive store to give their users an amazing shopping experience. The Shopify themes are mobile-responsive thus are ideal for building an online t-shirt selling business.
Stunning online store
Shopify is a platform with a master bundle of professional templates rather than just an eCommerce store builder. The stunning templates ensure designing a unique and visually appealing T-shirt store. With intuitive UI/UX design, you can attract more customers and sell more.
Reliability is a valuable asset of an eCommerce store to drive the attention of more customers. If the store or site is reliable and secure, the more chances are customers will visit it and go shopping. Shopify is ideal to ensure the security and reliability of the online store. It protects the users’ confidential information and ensures they’re in a safe place. Some of the security practices of Shopify are
- Maintain a secure network
- Maintain a vulnerability management program
- Regularly monitor and test networks
- Protect cardholder data
- Implement strong access control measures
- Maintain an information security policy
The main focus is on selling more of your T-shirts by attracting more new customers; customizations play a vital role in the whole process. You need an eCommerce store where you can add t-shirts easily and regularly. Shopify’s highly customization ability is excellent to add, remove and sell any T-shirt that users demand the most and are in stock.
Premium Loading Speed
Shopify has a decent infrastructure and excellent hardware and software as an amazing hosted solution. In addition, it gives the platform fast loading speed, and the eCommerce store built on it loads in just a few seconds.
Astonishing Marketing Tools
Marketing is an important weapon to set your business apart from others. Shopify has a perfect marketing edge for standing out for your online t-shirt selling business. It offers SEO features, advanced eCommerce analytics, and marketing tools that turn the game in the marketing world. Using custom gift cards, discount coupons, email marketing campaigns, and more, you can do your business’s best marketing and earn desired profit.
Secure Payment Gateways
A big challenge for a site owner is integrating secure payment gateways that provide customers with a seamless transaction experience. Shopify helps store owners set up secure payment gateways to give users a safe and hassle-free transaction experience. In addition, Shopify supports Stripe payment options that offer purchasers the freedom to make transactions without paying any additional charges.
When the T-shirt selling store is ready, what is the next step if you need more customers and a significant web presence? And enhanced visibility of your store, more traffic on eCommerce stores, and great spots in the SERPs. SEO is something that can do it well.
SEO is vital to ensure your eCommerce site is on the top Google search ranking and is seen by millions of shoppers every day. With its ability to enhance the landing page’s designs for the marketing campaigns, Shopify makes it ideal for SEO purposes. It supports different SEO parameters like custom title tags and meta tags and helps the site attain a top spot and better ranking in the SERPs.
Is Shopify a good platform for your online T-shirt business?
Yes, undoubtedly! If you’ve read the listed advantages of Shopify, then it’s pretty sure you’ll go with this website builder to take your T-shirt business to the next level. Its features and functionalities will ensure that you generate better conversions and huge profit from your business and scale it up.
How to create a Shopify store?
If you rely on Shopify, nobody can stop you from succeeding in your online T-shirt selling business. By designing your stunning eCommerce store, you can sell your products and reach potential customers. But how to create an appealing Shopify store?
Well, there is no rocket science behind it. However, by implementing a few crucial steps, you can create an amazing Shopify store. So let’s walk through those steps to help you create a perfect store.
- Visit https://accounts.shopify.com/store-login to log in with your email id and password. If you’re a new user, then create your new store. By filling the form with mandatory details, you can set a store name.
Note: Make sure you select a unique store name for your online T-shirt selling business; Shopify otherwise will not allow you to purchase the domain.
- In the next step, you will need to provide some basic information. If you don’t want to answer, then hit the skip button.
- Click on the Next button. First, you need to enter the details like an address, country, city, etc., then click on the enter my store button.
- After completing the signup formalities on Shopify, the platform will directly take you to the admin screen to add products.
Note: the screen will also provide you with options to customize the theme, add domain, and set up payment options.
- Click on the add products button. You will be redirected to a new page where you can put the Title, title description, and image of your products ( for example, T-shirt).
- Now, scroll down and fill in the details of pricing, quantity, inventory, and shipping.
- Click on the Save button. You will see a screen with the message “Congratulations! You added your first product.“
- To see the products, click on the preview button. Here, you can find your product with the complete details.
- By clicking on the catalog button, you can see the complete details of all the products (T-shirts) you’ve entered to sell.
- Go back to the dashboard and click on the customize the look of your site button if you want to customize anything from logos to design, colors to themes, fonts to homepage carousel slides, and so on.
- Again, Go to the dashboard and hit the spot that asks you to add a domain. Transfer a domain if you already have or add a domain to register a new one.
Note: Shopify will never force you to only add a domain from it. You can purchase a domain from somewhere else and add it to your Shopify account.
- Finally, Shopify offers dozens of payment processors such as Authorise.net and Stripe in the last step. Click on the desired payment option, and you’re all set to go.
Congratulations! So, you have built a full-fledged T-shirt selling Shopify store.
How to get t-shirts?
When you’ve built your store, the next thing that troubles you a lot is how to get t-shirts. It’s straightforward. You can get the best t-shirts to sell on Shopify by following simple steps.
- First of all, identify your target audience to whom you want to sell t-shirts.
- Secondly, decide your budget and T-shirt printing cost.
- Brainstorm your design concept
- Hire professional T-shirt designers
- Get the right files from your designers
- Choose the printer wisely
- Design the T-shirts and sell them on Shopify.
Upload T-shirt designs in Shopify
Well, when you’ve designed an online T-shirt selling store on Shopify and also got the T-shirts you want to sell, the last yet most important step is to upload on Shopify carefully. Make sure you upload the right T-shirt in the right category with precise description and image. Don’t hurry in anything. Your one wrong move can take you loads of valuable time and end up with no results.
If you have any doubt or queries in your mind regarding how to sell t-shirts on Shopify, then feel free to write to us. We’d love to hear from you.