Sending text messages is a fast and effective way to manage communications with your customer base. While the channel may be quick and direct, it is also a lasting form of managing your customer relations.
As more people are spending time online with high expectations, competing for conversions on saturated marketing channels is more costly than ever, and here’s where Text messaging is different: it helps you cultivate sustainable growth that is imperative for success and knowing how to keep your Customer Acquisition Costs (CAC) low, and your ROI high is the foundation of sustainable growth.
You are probably here to get tips on optimizing your spending, reducing business costs, optimizing your spending, reducing business costs, and increasing your investments’ profitabilitymmon pitfalls that impact the budget of every business.
What are the Challenges Modern Businesses Face in Reducing Costs
These are some of the significant stumbling blocks every business needs to overcome when trying to reduce costs:
- They are providing great cost-effective customer service. But, customer expectations are dynamic and ever-growing. So, you have to ensure they get seamless experiences with your brand.
- You spend too much on new technology and systems that don’t yield the expected results. Implementing hi-tech solutions can be costly, and, more often than not, they don’t increase sales and revenue as promised. This is especially important when you pay for features you don’t use or need at the end of the day.
- Overcast marketing channels. With over 120 marketing channels available, finding your customers on the right channel is getting increasingly difficult as you try to manage your online presence while at it. So why send bulk emails when you can send mass Viber messages and get the same results?
What are the Benefits of Using SMS Marketing for a Business?
Bulk SMS marketing is a very effective way to capture all these opportunities to reduce business costs and save money.
How Text Messaging Can Reduce Costs for Your Business
Here are some benefits:
Increased CTR and ROI.
Text messages have an average click-through rate (CTR) of 80% and an ROI of 3000%. So, this is an effective, fast, and cost-efficient marketing solution. In addition, no spam filters and folders can reduce your chances of getting your message across to prospective clients.
It increased customer retention.
Text messages are a direct yet inconspicuous way to keep a personal touch with your customers and never let thin. SMS marketing will help reduce business costs. It saves you from investing in new customer acquisition and churn customer reactivation.
Text messaging is great for increasing your brand awareness. Implementing effective SMS messaging between you and your customers is a smart way to attract and engage them from buying to retention. In addition, since the averaerson texts messages multiple times a day, you can stay top of mind with properly timed messages.
Quick feedback from customers.
You can easily initiate surveys and polls via SMS and receive results quickly using the text message widget. Your customers’ feedback is valuable in helping you improve your products and services. It could also help you learn about current market trends and understand customers’ preferences better.
SMS marketing is permission-ba bettered, so you already know your customer is choosing to receive your messages. Once you’ve created an SMS campaign, you can easily track, manage and optimize the SMS performance. With the help of SMS marketing automation from a competent marketing communication platform, you can create, schedule, and automate smart targeting campaigns while keeping costs at a minimum.
How can Text messaging help you reduce business costs?
There are so ways SMS marketing can help you reduce costs, and the main ones include the following:
- A direct line of communication with your clients, and whoever gets the SMS is likely to read it within a few minutes of its delivery.
- Bulk Text messaging can easily be integrated with other marketing tools.
- Text messaging is a great way to get feedback from your customers. Customers love it when they can respond to your text messages.
- It is a great way to engage your customers and build meaningful relationships.
How can we be of help?
Text messaging has useful across marketing campaign levels. It can be very fast in its delivery and provides a direct communication channel between your tech company and your customer.
If you haven’t thought of Text messaging for your company, it’s time you do, and BSG is here to help. So start your bulk SMS marketing journey with us today and ensure minimal costs incurred to your business.