The technological upgradation always revolves around offering smart solutions that significantly influences our day-to-day activities. Out of which the smartphones play a pivotal role in providing more convenience in availing ‘n’ services. From exchanging messages to ordering items online, smartphones play a significant role in bringing out the best possible solution to users.
Sticking to the statistics on smartphone usage, the number of smartphone users has multiplied in recent years. Mary Meeker, an American venture capitalist, has concluded that smartphone users’ number overtakes the number of desktop users, which implies that smartphone usage is at its peak.
In these smartphone-addicted times, it is of utmost importance to take your business online so that you will have greater exposure among users. Taking up your UberEats Clone App business can be quite challenging at times, but you can surpass all the challenges and come out with flying colors with the right set of metrics.
Key business practices to follow that will ultimately guide your business to success:
- The ultimate aim of any business is its users. Analyzing users’ behavior is crucial by which you can know what your users are expecting from your service and how you can satisfy their needs. That is where analytics comes to play. Analytics will help you understand the complete understanding of user behavior right from their past and current preferences.
- The following market trends will help you in predicting the future of your business. For example, in the pandemic times, on-demand services business started getting lives as it was the only option for most of us to get our things done. Likewise, keep pace with the current situation and seek how you can make use of the situation.
- Of all, it is not only about bringing users to your UberEats Clone business but the real challenge vests in retaining users. To retain users, you should constantly revamp your business in terms of planning and implementing methodologies.
- Businesses like UberEats, Instacart, Uber, etc., are the ones who followed the above tactics that positively impacted their growth in terms of income and users.
The best business solution that guarantees success in the long run:
Any business is classified as “the best” when end-users prefer it and at the same time retreats your business with success and success only. One such proven business in contemporary times is on-demand services. Out of them, on-demand food delivery services started scaling up their growth as users find it convenient to get their groceries delivered on time. In the upcoming sections, we will learn about the success behind UberEats when it times the pandemic.
How UberEats excelled in online food delivery services?
The breathtaking success behind UberEats lies in its business model. Their business model consolidates customers, restaurants, delivery agents, and the admin. They manage a fleet of drivers that makes it easy to dispatch any number of order requests.
Recently, they came up with the implementation of several safety precautions like contactless delivery, takeaway, mask recognition for drivers, and much more. These safety measures captivated users to choose UberEats Clone to order their food.
Scope of developing the UberEats clone app:
Not overemphasizing, the UberEats clone app’s scope is high in the future as there is a great demand for online food delivery services. According to the current market trend, many food delivery services pop up in the future, and many businesses will invest.
Suppose you consider the UberEats like app for your food delivery business, then here are the benefits of deploying clone apps.
Less Investment: The cost of developing any apps from scratch is far more expensive than clone app development as clone apps are pre-built solutions. But the total cost of deploying the clone apps has its grounds on the level of customization you implement.
White-label: The app with a white-label represents your ownership of the app. The developer will white-label the app that allows you to rebrand the app with your company name.
Customization: The highlighting benefit of the clone apps lies in the customization option it provides. You are free to customize the app and its features.
Features of the UberEats clone app that will add value to users:
Advanced search field- Users can search their favorite food items in the search bar. The search bar, coupled with the filter option, will help users to find their desired items in an instance.
Order tracing- Users can quickly know the status and the location of their food orders via the order tracking feature.
Schedule orders- Scheduling orders are trending these days as users can book their orders in advance. Users will have to enter the date on which they want orders to be received.
Payment modes- Make it more convenient for users by giving multiple options for making payments. Integrate several digital payment gateways like PayPal, Braintree, Stripe, etc., Also, enable cash on delivery option as some users may opt for money on delivery over the digital payment gateways.
Toggle button- The order requests to delivery persons are assigned based on their availability. The delivery person must update their status to take up the order by marking the same on the app via the toggle button.
GPS enabled navigation- The in-app GPS assists delivery agents in navigating to users’ location.
Earnings report- Delivery agents can know their earnings promptly under the earnings corner. The earnings report consists of a breakdown of the number of orders and the amount earned.
Order journey of UberEats like the app:
- Users will sign up for the app after completing the registration.
- Next, users will get a list of restaurants nearby based on their pin code.
- Users can select the restaurant and then the food items.
- Once users select their food, the order will be mapped to corresponding restaurants.
- The restaurant will pack the order, and the delivery person will pick up the order.
- Delivery persons will dispatch the orders to users.
Summing up, the key parameters to consider before investing in the UberEats clone app development is analyzing the target audiences, market trend, and finally choosing the expert clone app developers.