Rehab Career Session
The goal is to support candidates in making informed decisions about their career development and trajectory, as well as offer various tools that they can use – CVs, cover letters, LinkedIn profiles – to meet those goals.
During the session:
- We will work together to create a clear path to find the kind of job you’ve always wanted.
- You’ll uncover the hidden challenges that may be sabotaging your success in your job search.
- And you’ll leave the session renewed, re-energized, and inspired to find the job that’s right for you finally.
This session usually is 150 euros ($175), but as a gesture of goodwill towards my readers, I am making it available for 50% off for the next ten people. I only have ten spaces open for these sessions all month, and once they are gone, they are gone!
Executive Career Coach
- Get Networking: Half of the Job Openings Aren’t Advertised – Does it ever seem like finding a suitable open position on a job board is like finding a unicorn? Maybe because it is.
- The 5 Biggest Mistakes Career Changers Make – If chucking your career is appealing, certainly explore a career change, but make sure you take concrete steps necessary to avoid the five top blunders many experiences. These missteps will wreak havoc on your life, relationships, health, your checkbook, and your future.
- Travel is terrible for your career – People think they gain valuable experiences from traveling that will be valuable no matter what field they go into. But it’s simply not true. All knowledge is not equal. And the knowledge gained from having a job is a much more useful experience than anything from not having a job. Here are all the reasons travel-based experience isn’t as valuable as you’d think.
Call us today and get started on your path to a rewarding career.