- This event has passed.
Digital Leadership Forum Online Edition 2020
October 5 - October 6395$
Digital Leadership Forum 2020– a Boutique conference for digital and communications managers. Vienna, Austria; Oct 5-6, 2020
Online conference on Digital Leadership
The whole discussion is in English
The Digital Leadership Forum brings together digital, marketing, and communication managers from large and mid-size organizations. As the events of previous years, the 2020 online forum will be an inspiring event with a great selection of guest speakers sharing their thoughts and practical case studies. Speakers are practitioners from organizations including Randstad, JustEat, DHL, DAZN, Hilti, Novartis, etc.
Your best event experience:
- Your Monday starts with a creative workshop, in a very classical way with paper and pencil. No dry opening speech but directly into the topic of digital transformation, we promise! Yes, with paper and a pencil.
- 15 inspiring online talks and discussions. Select the three to five sessions that match your current challenges best. Of course, you and your team are welcome to attend more sessions too.
- Do not miss the Comedy and Town Hall sessions Monday and Tuesday afternoon, in which the key lessons are humorously summarized and socializing takes place.
- Our business matchmaking service: If you wish, our team will bring you in touch with colleagues with similar challenges during the two days.
In this way, you will experience two days full of compact knowledge sharing, get to know interesting colleagues, and still fulfill your daily duties.
Learn from real-life examples, discuss how to convince your management of digital projects, and bring your expertise to the table in open discussions. Sharing experiences helps to save costs and generates new ideas for your projects.
- Completely advertising-free talks (no sponsored talks, no ticket sales to consultants and agencies except the few selected sponsors, without whom the premises could not be financed)
- Boutique conference: Small and exclusive setting
- This year as a virtual edition
Topics and agenda
- Engaging case studies around digital B2B and B2C projects
- Practical experiences around digital transformation and change management in organizations
- Customer journey as the basis for digital projects
- Marketing automation and lead management on websites
- Project management for digital initiatives
- Equality, digital rights, and digital inclusion
- Marketing with AI, psychographic profiles, and automation
- Digital innovation process – how your business changes, not just your communication
- Digital internal communications and engagement strategies for employees and management
- Mobile business
- Video production for internal and external audiences
- Voice search and conversational AI
- Stakeholder management in digital projects
- Content strategy
- Digital trends
The Digital Leadership Forum is a digital conference for practitioners: tickets are reserved exclusively for practitioners.
Who Takes Part?
- Digital managers are responsible for digital initiatives in their organizations; communication managers; marketing managers; IT managers who drive digital projects from a business point of view.
- Typical job titles: Head of Online Communications, Head of Marketing, Head of Digital, digital manager, Digital Manager, Head of Social Media, Social Media Manager, Marketing Manager, Lead Digital, …
- Tickets are just available for practitioners. Besides, four selected sponsors, vendors, agencies, and consultants are not allowed to participate. Practitioners drive the whole agenda. No vendor talks allowed.
- Participants include managers from HP Inc., Brussels Airlines, SRG SSR, John Lewis, Beiersdorf, Hilti, Takeda, Novartis, and many more.