Digital Marketing trends come and go with new improvements and altercations to increase web traffic & generate leads.
In online business, digital marketing is a driving factor to popularize one’s brand, reach target customers, promote products/services, generate leads, and earn a substantial amount of profit.
Here, the focus is on lead generation, and that is by using a few growth hack tips of digital marketing.
But before that, let’s check out some useful facts related to digital marketing services.
- 93% of the online interaction of customers with different digital brands starts with a search engine.
- 94% of the total organic and 96% of the smartphones search happen on Google.
- Google gets 77,000 searches every second.
- For 72% of the business enterprises, quality content is the major SEO ranking factor on the search engine.
- 82% is the opening rate of welcome emails send by different online brands.
- Around 3.2 billion people use social media every single day.
- 98% of the sales reps reach out to the customers with their quotes using the power of social media platforms.
- On average, a user spends 142 minutes per day on different social media platforms.
- More than half of the online purchases are happening on a mobile phone.
- 51% of consumers identify a brand using mobile phones.
I hope these statistics give an insight into the importance of quality and result-oriented digital marketing services in the UK to reign supreme.
Now, it’s time to look at the result-oriented growth hacks to generate more leads than expected.
Follow These Lead Generation Digital Marketing Hacks
1. Optimize your Email Marketing Strategy
Those who think sending out thousands of emails to customers daily will have no use to the business should reconsider this point.
It has been estimated that 70% of the customers prefer email communication to know more about brands and their authenticity. In addition, it provides a high return on investment, especially for small businesses.
Thus, it’s time to re-evaluate your email marketing strategy and optimize the same using below pointers:
- Create attention-grabbing subject lines, not more than 9 words (60 characters).
- Pay attention to the sender’s name (better to use brand name).
- Use customized messages by directly addressing the recipient.
- Write clear, concise, and relevant copy taking care of 5 W’s (why, what, when where, who), 1 H (How).
- Provide short and relevant CTAs.
2. Use the AIDA Formula
The full form of AIDA is Attention, Interest, Desire, and Action.
This strategy has been around since 1898. And, it still works as an effective way to grab customer’s attention at first glance.
The primary crux of this formula is as follows:
- Create a sense of attention with a compelling copy, offer, or any product offering.
- Pull customers that best interest them.
- Please provide them with a viable solution to their problem.
- Let customers take appropriate action.
3. Create Novel Content
Creating keyword-rich, concise, and compelling content for a brand is something everyone is aware of.
One of the hacks is to shift your focus towards creating Novel Content equally. It is a type of content of polls, quizzes, and contests. But, unlike the usual articles, blogs, and ad copies, novel content forms a two-way communication with customers.
People get to vote, participate in contests, and provide their responses well on time. Thus, it is an effective way to reach one-on-one to all the target audience, encourage them to respond, and fulfill their requirements.
4. Make the Best Use of Local Service Ads
LSAs or better known as Local Service Ads, are paid marketing campaigns like Google ads. However, they have a far better conversion factor that helps to increase sales and improve ROI.
These ads appear on top of the Google search results, and most deal with product/service offerings in a respective area. Therefore, if you offer any of the products or a relevant service in a respective locality with a small customer base, LSA helps you reach more people.
For getting maximum digital marketing results, try out some productive hacks that lead to an increase in sales patterns. Stay ahead of the competition by trying new things to reach targetted customer base, increase engagement, and maximize conversion.
In case you are looking for in-depth digital marketing support, then get access to OrangeMantra.co.uk. It is a leading and growth-oriented website development company in the UK that offers cost-effective marketing, designing, development, migration, and maintenance services.