Each year the demand for SEO agencies and SEO experts is increasing among business owners. People realize now that adapting to SEO is crucial to make a solid online presence and survive for a longer time.
However, even in this age of such a saturated Internet environment and digital advancement, one question still stands in the minds of many business owners, “are SEO agencies worth it?”
The simple answer is yes; SEO agencies are worth it. SEO agencies can put the right SEO strategy in the right place for your business to achieve the best possible result.
Are you interested in learning more? If yes, then let’s dive into this guide.
What Do SEO Agencies Do?
SEO agencies provide SEO services to businesses and optimize websites to improve their online visibility, SERP ranking, organic traffic, conversion rates, sales, and ultimately ROI.
But, why do you need an SEO agency, or why hire an SEO company?
The reason is SEO agencies have professionals and SEO specialists who know how SEO works and what strategies will work for your business. In addition, search engines are constantly modifying and updating their algorithms of SEO tactics, and there are almost 200+ SEO rambling factors.
Here, the site owners often get overwhelmed coping with these updates, making changes, and optimizing their site accordingly. In this case, SEO agencies come in handy to help them out. The best thing is, along with the other countries now, you will find an SEO service provider company in Bangladesh that provides the best services and optimizes your site with updates.
However, since each SEO agency is built differently, most offer similar services and products. So, here’s the type of SEO services that a typical SEO agency provides –
- SEO Website Audits
- On-page, off-page, and technical SEO
- Competitor research
- Keyword research
- Content Creation
- Link Building or Outreach
- Rank Monitoring and fixing issues.
- Reporting with updates.
These are the essential SEO services offered by SEO agencies to help in increasing your site’s online visibility and ranking.
How Much Does it Cost to Hire an SEO Company?
How much SEO is per month depends on the different services that each agency offers, their frequency, and duration. But, in general, most SEO agencies cost between $750 – $2000 per month. On the other hand, the cost for a one-time project will be $5000 to $30,000, and the hourly consultation rate varies from $80 to $200 per hour.
Here are the most common factors that usually determine SEO pricing –
- Agencies years of experience and expertise
- Location of the agency
- SEO pricing model, like monthly or hourly
- Business sizes, like startup or enterprise
- The scale of the agency’s SEO strategy
- Existing SEO strategy status, like the backlink profile’s strength
- SEO goals and more.
Are SEO Agencies Worth It?
SEO is a long-term process requiring innovative strategies to do your business online successfully. If you’re an SEO expert, you can do it yourself. But if you’re a beginner or have just basic SEO ideas, it can be challenging to optimize your site with the best practices accurately and keep up with the algorithm updates.
In this case, partnering with an SEO agency will be worth it. The best SEO agencies are experienced enough and have lots of resources, making them able to quickly and consistently provide you with positive results.
Let’s find out are SEO agencies worth it more precisely by calculating the value of SEO.
Let’s say, on average, you make a payment of $100 on a sale, and you can generate 500 visitors per day to your site. Next, assume that your site has a 2% conversion rate.
Now, based on these numbers, let’s see what will be your monthly revenue –
500 visitors per day x 30 days x .02 Conversion rate x $100 = $30,000 per month
However, with the correct optimization and SEO implementation, your organic traffic will automatically jump high when your page gets the first-page ranking. But, to stay safe, let’s assume that your site’s daily traffic increases by 50%. Now, do the calculation again.
750 visitors per day x 30 days x .02 Conversion rate x $100 = $45,000 per month
That means you have increased the monthly revenue by $15,000 a month, or you can say that $1,80,000 a year.
Now, if you consider the total cost of SEO services to be between $750 and $2,000 per month, the outcome isn’t bad. Although the above discussion is just an example, in reality, with an SEO agency’s help, you will get much more out of it.
This is not the end yet. Here are some obvious reasons to hire an SEO agency to make it clearer to you. So, start with some statistics and let the number speak.
- 3% of businesses that spend more than $500 per month are more likely to be extremely satisfied with their revenue.
- 83% of people stated that SEO providers can help them “reach new customers.”
- SEO agencies have a higher NPS (Net promoter score) than freelancers or a combination of freelancer and agency.
Apart from these statistics, here are some benefits that you will experience only if you hire an expert SEO agency.
- SEO agencies have experience and a team of SEO experts who know about optimizing your website with the right strategies.
- An expert SEO agency can provide organic and search engine-friendly SEO services.
- Easily adapt all the algorithm changes and implement them effectively in accordance.
- They can help you implement all the necessary methods or tactics to improve your website’s visibility, rank, reach potential traffic, and generate leads.
- SEO agencies can understand your goals, evaluate your website competitors, and make a comprehensive strategy for your business.
- They will constantly track your website’s progress and adjust their plans accordingly to ensure your business is on track to get the best results.
- When you work with an SEO company, you can do better without any other hassle.
- A full-service SEO agency can offer you more than just SEO. For example, some companies offer bundle packages like content marketing, inbound marketing, or a website redesign simultaneously.
If you have the budget and a goal to make your business successful and reach more and more organic customers, hiring an SEO agency can be a great option.
If you’ve read the entire post, you already know are SEO agencies worth it or not. Like anything else, quality SEO services matter the most to provide a dramatic impact on your site or business. That’s why make sure to choose the right SEO agency and enjoy the outcomes.
Are SEO Agencies Worth It?
Local SEO Packages – Search Engine Optimization for Small Business Success