ANA Digital and Social Media Conference – ANA Digital & Social Media Conference will cover essential topics including personalization, channel optimization, influencer marketing, social listening, measurement, and developing responsive and engaging content from digital marketing leaders at Ford, Mondelēz, Molson Coors, Nationwide, Mastercard, Chipotle and more! Jul 19-21, 2021
The past year has brought unprecedented challenges and changes to the digital space as everyone moved to virtual… everything.
At the 12th annual ANA Digital and Social Media Conference, presented by Meredith, leaders from top brands will cover how the pandemic and social justice issues of 2020 have changed what consumers expect from corporations and products. Featured content will cover channel optimization, influencer marketing, digital transformation, measurement, and developing inclusive and responsive creative.
3 Reasons to Attend
- Learn Tap into rich insights, best practices, case studies, and the latest trends from leaders in marketing and advertising.
- Network Connect with peers from businesses large and small to expand your personal network and sphere of influence.
- Grow Advance your marketing knowledge and that of your team to drive sustained growth for your brand and business.
We know that not everyone will be able to travel for this event, so we are also providing a remote participation option powered by Grip, an AI-powered event matchmaking service that uses natural language processing, advanced algorithms, and deep neural networks to learn about your professional goals and interests.
Grip takes the work out of networking through intelligent matchmaking — making it more fun and giving you a higher return on time as you network with other attendees and exhibitors, arrange meetings, and identify potential business contacts.
Utilize Grip to:
- Make connections with significant people you would not have met otherwise
- Expand your professional network
- Create business opportunities with other event-goers