AMPlify – Join marketers, human resource professionals, and communicators for training, support, and best practices from those driving success with employee advocacy. This one-of-a-kind training course will give you the hands-on strategies, knowledge, and know-how to AMPlify your digital marketing efforts through employee advocacy. Virtual; Wednesdays – May 5-26, 2021
Learn how to launch, grow, and manage a powerful employee advocacy program that aligns your employees’ digital activities with your company’s digital marketing campaigns.
Whether you are just starting an employee advocacy program or have run your program for a while, this intensive workshop will allow you to step out of the day-to-day and get clear on what you need to do to take your program to the next level.
Why Should You Attend AMPlify?
Interactive Workshops Our employee advocacy expert will lead you through a half-day training and discussion around best practices in employee advocacy. The workshop will include actionable strategies, hands-on sessions, strategic discussions, and more, all designed to improve your organization’s engagement, communication, and advocacy.
Onboarding & Recruitment Strategy Perfect for new team members getting involved with employee advocacy or veterans looking for a refresher. Learn the strategy behind the successful implementation and growth of an employee advocacy program. You’ll learn how to communicate the value to employees for long-term success and learn how to build your strategy to implement a new program and grow beyond the walls of an existing program.
Content Strategy & Management Explore how to align your larger digital content strategy with your employee’s voice. In hands-on training, you’ll develop content and commentary that will drive traffic to gated assets, put your employees on influencers’ radars, and open your human resources exposure to new potential candidates.
What You Get With AMPlify Virtual
- A 4-hour training course with employee advocacy veterans.
- Training workbook and course deliverables sent to your home or office.
- Networking opportunities with other employee advocates.
- A one-on-one consultation (post-training) to address specific company-related goals, challenges, or strategic planning.
- A free 14-day trial of the GaggleAMP employee advocacy platform.
- Certificate of employee advocacy training completion.
- This opportunity is open to anyone in the employee advocacy space regardless of the platform you are using to power your program.