iOS and Android are the two major mobile application support systems that consist of 97% of the total market share of the mobile operating system. Usually, when a mobile app developer develope a mobile application, he/she has to write different codes or codebases.
The native app development increases the cost of a mobile app and limits the amount for its digital marketing. As a result, the mobile app industry is looking for new ways where iOS and Android applications can be made together more cost-effectively.
Different tools in the market have gained much popularity. These tools write codes at once for both, iOS and Android. Such tools are known as cross-platform app development frameworks.
“PhoneGap, Xamarin, Flutter, and React Native, etc. are the best rated cross-platform app development framework, currently being used by the providers of top mobile app development services in USA.”
Among all these, Flutter app development is drawing a lot of attention among entrepreneurs and users. It is an open-source cross-platform technology that creates both native Android and iOS apps from the same codebase.
As a result, it is also called a developer-friendly app development language because developers have to do less coding. Though mobile app development with Flutter looks easy, as of now, it has many advantages and disadvantages.
Here, in this article, we will brief out all the advantages and disadvantages. However, first, let’s understand some important intel about the Flutter framework.
What Is Flutter? What Are The Best Benefits Of Flutter App?
Flutter app development framework is Google’s open-source app developing platform that works for both mobile devices, Android & iOS. Flutter’s basic structure is built upon programming languages like C, C++, Dart and Skia Graphics Engine.
The Flutter development kit create fully-featured 2D mobile apps having impressive branded designs, style, etc. Mobile applications like the AdWords app and Alibaba are built on Flutter.
Flutter for mobile app development is now a reputed framework that has the guts to develop many online applications effectively at less cost. All thanks are to its features which act more responsively at all screen sizes.
Google’s framework, Flutter is a synonym for “app development in an easy manner!”
As far as I know, there are several –
Benefits That You Can Reap From Flutter
- Flutter applications give high performance
- Easily supports ads and inline videos
- Supports all operating system
- Bug fixing is very easy and takes less time
- Neat & clean process of documentation
- Also, used as Visual Studio and Android Studio Code
- More Firebase APIs assistance
If you are interested in getting these benefits in your mobile application, then you must contact the best Flutter app development company in the USA, from whom you can take valuable assistance for developing your life’s best applications.
We live in a world where nothing can be perfect. Neither us nor the technologies which we invent for our lives easiness. This philosophical dialogue goes with the Flutter framework also.
Many well-known experts in the mobile application development industry have elaborated a few advantages and disadvantages of Flutter. In this article, we are going to put all those for your better understanding.
With the below points, you would be able to make a good decision, whether or not you must choose Flutter cross-platform app development framework.
Let’s roll the dices out and get started with –
Advantages Of Flutter Mobile App Development Services
- Due to the same codebase for Android & iOS applications, you can use Flutter to launch apps on both mobile OS simultaneously. This would save you money in the mobile app development.
- Did you ever read about MVP (Minimum Viable Products)? Flutter create MVP of your original app and gives you an idea of how the app would look like on both operating systems.
- The real-time features of Flutter let you see all the changes and make it easy for you to fix the error while enhancing the productivity of your app.
- With Flutter, you can develop an app that is accessible to all features natively in iOS and Android.
- Being an open-source app development framework, Flutter has all elements such as material, animation, Cupertino widgets, and gestures for easy customization.
- Flutter can code on low machines and is easy to set up. Moreover, it never needs powerful machines to work.
- Easy To Learn as it is more responsive!
- Flutter offers customized ready-made widgets to create a unique and beautiful user interface.
- Flutter supports multiple languages and dates structures.
Disadvantages Of Flutter Mobile App Development Services
- The one disadvantage is that Flutter apps are bigger in size. Generally, Flutter apps are greater than 4MB.
- We know that Flutter is a Google product! Apps built by Flutter are quite enjoyable in Android but face some difficulties in iOS. Google is working on it as they are looking forward to capturing the iPhone/iOS app development market in the USA.
- Also, Flutter doesn’t support third-party libraries and sometimes increases the programming task. However, if you plan an app properly, then Flutter can become the best.
- Flutter does not support Android TV and Apple TV.
- Though Dart Language is suitable for Flutter, its challenging nature makes coding sometimes difficult. But, you can overcome this with the support of Java, C++, C#, and Objective-C.
A good cross-platform app development company, on average, takes a minimum of 250 hours for creating an app that efficiently works on iOS and Android.
Today’s market is transforming digitally, and it’s a good time to develop mobile applications. Rather than hiring iOS and Android developers in the USA, I would suggest you hire a Flutter app developer, who can simultaneously create applications for iOS and Android lovers.
Undoubtedly, Flutter cross-platform is a trendsetter in the mobile app development industry, and in the near future, we will see more of it in the IT and software field!
James Burns is the Founder and CEO of CMS Website Services, a globally best Cross-platform app development company in the USA. With 10+ years of experience in designing, development, implementation & maintenance of high quality global redundant, compliance-ready applications, network and Data Centers for private and Govt organizations, I have all solutions to your IT problems as a tech-business person.