7 Super Hacks to Attract Customers During This Pandemic
The global pandemic of any sort is usually accompanied by economic downturns, just as Covid-19 disrupts economic activities. Businesses are facing serious challenges worldwide, and not a few are struggling to stay afloat. During all these problems, it is still possible for your brand to not just survive but even thrive during this pandemic, and here are the seven super hacks that will enable you to do so.
Post Engaging Content on Social Media
Billions of people make use of social media globally, and since the pandemic broke out, the number of people making use of it has skyrocketed. To build trust among your followers on social media, it is crucial to share only relevant and vital information. Additionally, you will have to focus on doing the following:
- Endeavor to use more pictures in passing your message across instead of texts. Studies have shown that pictures generally receive more endorsements through likes, comments, and shares relative to texts or links. People are naturally wired to be attracted to pictures than texts; therefore, it becomes necessary to use pictures to increase your message’s chances of going viral.
- Make use of high-quality pictures; remember that the graphics you’re showing to your audience will be seen as a projection of your brand’s image. Therefore, you should avoid the use of poor-quality pictures. Also, it would be best if you avoided the temptation of using random images from Google since most of them copyrighted. You can check sites such as Unsplash, Pixabay, Canva, and Stokpic for high-definition free images.
- Share positive customer reviews; in business, word-of-mouth recommendations can be compelling. First-time buyers are always skeptical when ordering a product or service simply because they’re not entirely convinced about its efficacy. However, when you share lots of positive reviews from other satisfied customers who used your product, it will help build trust and convince people to believe in your product.
Improve Your Website Blog Content
Your website is one of the first interfaces your customers will make with your business, and as they say, the first impression matters. Therefore, you should endeavor to improve the contents of your website or blog. It is easy to spot a rich or tardy website by just going through it, and first-time callers often associate a website’s outlook with the company’s image. It is necessary to enrich your website with excellent and relevant content and high definition graphics.
Optimize Your Website to Improve Search Result
People are always keying into the search bar to get relevant information in an information age. On the other hand, loads of content are being uploaded online per second. Since all uploaded content can’t appear at the top, it becomes crucial to optimize your keywords and help your website rank higher than its competitors. This will ultimately promote your business in two ways, i.e., enhancing its credibility and trust and making it visible to a higher number of people. You can also check sites like essay supply to professionally optimize your website content to improve search results.
Offer Online Deals
Times are gone when businesses were conducted only in mortar and brick stores. The internet has radically changed the ways of doing business, and online transactions have become so popular. However, competition remains fierce. So to stay ahead of the pack, you have to offer online deals by giving discounts on particular products, enhance the value of your products and emphasize it, and provide loyalty discounts to your loyal customers.
Try to Target Essential Product in Your Niche
You may have lots of products under your brand name, but it is essential to focus on the essential ones. The reason is to ensure you’re able to maximize your potential earnings considering that it may not be feasible to emphasize all your offerings simultaneously. It is not even advisable to try such.
Look for Additional Niche Related Product
It is essential to look for additional niche-related products that will augment your offerings. This will help to boost your brand and increase your earning potential. However, you should ensure the following;
- Select or create only products that will solve a common problem
- Identify a product that both you and your target audience will be passionate about
- Be smart to join a trend early enough
- Ensure that the products have branding potential
Showcase about Safety Measures Taken
As competition becomes fiercer with new products hitting the shelf, consumers increasingly demand more convenience and safety. So, how do you inform them that their safety concerns are your utmost priority? The best way to do so is by showcasing the safety measures that were undertaken to protect them. You can point out the steps taken or, better still, produce a video of the entire process from start to finish. Doing so will boost their confidence in your brand and give you an edge over competitors.
The pandemic could be dealing with severe blows for businesses, but if you follow these super hacks, you could be able to turn the tides in your favor.