As a business owner and marketer in 2020, you know how important and vital online presence is for your company and business. There are some essential steps every business owner had to take to survive and grow; this includes using social media, creating a website, using techniques of marketing other than billboards like email and video marketing, etc. The website has proven to be the make it or break it point of brands this year. Websites help generate a wider audience anywhere and anytime. It is more convenient for customers to view your overall business profile and the things you are selling. Categories and online paying methods have made shopping a piece of cake! However, you need to keep a steady flow of audience for your website to work, and you need to target the right market. It is every website and business owner’s dream to have more and constant traffic on their website.
Website traffic gives you input on how your existing marketing is going. It helps you see your advantages and unique selling points, which will help you gather the right and larger target audience. More leads, more customers, more hype, more engagement, and hence more sales. So, do you ever wonder how you can boost your traffic website in effective ways? If yes, then you are in the right place. I am going to tell you just the top 5 more effective ways to boost your traffic website.
- Social media and blogging: since the website is also an online presence, it is best to use fellow online kings for help. Your website can be as capturing as possible, but it will not really matter unless people find your content. You can use social media channels and bloggers to boost your website traffic. Instagram is a powerful tool for boosting. For instance, Hello Panda Festival’s reviews and ads have been all over Instagram because they used the phrase “this event will showcase over 120 Instagram able lantern exhibits”. This was enough for the bloggers to advertise it for free! Also, its bio really takes you to a website in just one click, and you can always add the link in Swipe Up stores. As far as blogging is concerned, think of having an influencer publish a blog post on your website. This can help drive traffic more through organic search and for free via the millions of followers of that influencers.
- Engaging content: you can advertise your website, but it will not attract people unless it is intriguing. There are a few ways you can make your content more creative and engaging. The main thing is to write capturing headlines/ taglines; people won’t be interested in reading more and going through your site. Make sure to use hashtags in your content as it will help you generate an audience on various platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and even YouTube. This will help you extend your network and reach more vastly. More importantly, you can get discovered by potential buyers by search engines for your products and services. Engaging content nowadays also includes the visual on your landing page. If your main page has an accurate content description about your products, it will attract more. They can include offers, discounts, free trials, newsletter sign up and upcoming launches, etc.
- Make your website user-friendly: for a customer to stay and come back, you need to make sure you give them something to come back to. The review and comment section is one way to boost traffic. Hello, panda festival reviews are generating everywhere on websites like Trip Advisor, which are engaging people more to find out about it and visit. Your website should be accessible and comfortably viewer able on all devices and platforms, like different smartphone sizes, android or apple, etc. Reviews and comments make the customer feel heard and like a part of your family. It can also work beneficially for you as new potential buyers and more likely to be inclined towards your product by reading positive reviews and comments. You can ask opinions about a certain new product or service and do better for your consumers. It certainly grabs a customer and boosts traffic on your website.
- Research and analytics: you need to know what your competitors are doing, what they are offering, how they are offering something, etc. It is necessary to stay ahead of your competitors to thrive. There are services and soft wares now that help you research a lot better in less time. These services build up your website’s social performance and content to provide you with relatable information like what topics and products are popular nowadays with readers and, most importantly, it tells what on and about on social media. You get a keen insight on what people are reading, talking about, searching, and mimics that kind of content to bring traffic to your website, helping you boost it rapidly! Google Analytics is the tool for you. It will help you keep an eye on your traffic and tell you what to post when to promote. It will help you improve your marketing campaigns, identify which strategies and types of content work you should move forward with, which ones need improvement, and which ones you should not waste your time on as it keeps a regular check on your website.
- Backlinks: an easy and effective way. It is basically a link to your website from another website. It will generate and drive qualified traffic to your website from those who are potential buyers from your competitors. Moreover, Google picks up on backlinks and will increase its trust in your business if it sees other trusted sites pointing to yours; hence you know what that means. Trust from Google will automatically lead to more traffic on your website and increase engagement and sales.