SEM or Search Engine Marketing is a form of Internet marketing that seeks to promote websites by increasing their visibility in search engine result pages (SERPs) through the use of search engine optimization or organic SEO, paid placement or PPC, local search and link building strategies.
Search Engine Marketing
If you, or a client, still have doubts about the effectiveness of Search to drive new customers, then here are some tasty stats to convince you of the continuing power of Local Search:
- 97% of consumers use the internet when researching local products/services (Source: BIA/Kelsey)
- 43% of consumers search every month for a local business (Source: BrightLocal Local Consumer Review Survey, 2015)
- The number one reason for an online search is to find the location of a ‘known’ business (Source: comScore, Neustar Localeze, 15 Miles – Local Search Study, 2014)
- 78% of mobile searches for local businesses result in a purchase (Source: Local Search Association Conference, 2014)
- Local Search delivers better ROI than all other online channels (Source: BrightLocal Clicks & Calls Survey, 2015)
- 34% of SEOs/SMBs would choose Local search above any other marketing channel (Source: BrightLocal Clicks & Calls Survey, 2015)
- On-site content and link structure optimization
- SEO copywriting
- Link building (content development and distribution, link baiting, social bookmarking, press release writing and distribution)
- Website goals and conversion rate analysis and recommendations
- Keyword ranking and SEO performance reports
- Technical SEO optimization (search engine friendly URLs, analytics setup, sitemaps creation and submission etc.)
- Keyword research + targeting
- Testing + optimizing content for users
- Content strategy direction
- Making sites search-engine friendly
- Leadership for analytics
- Opportunities for alternative search listings
- User experience improvement
We understand the importance of organic, targeted search engine traffic to your ecommerce website and we are experienced SEO experts that can help you reach your business goals. You will receive monthly SEO reports detailing and analyzing your site’s ranking for your high value keywords, across the major search engines.
In 2008, North American advertisers spent US$13.5 billion on search engine marketing. We use only white hat techniques with the skills, proven best practices, and our extensive knowledge base to help you drive results through SEM. With Billions of searches being made online, and Billions of websites on the internet, it’s vital to make sure your website is visible and gets visitors who convert into leads and sales.
What good is a lot of traffic, if it doesn’t increase the bottom line?
Search Engine Marketing Management (SEMM). SEMM relates to activities including SEO but focuses on return on investment (ROI) management instead of relevant traffic building (as is the case of mainstream SEO). SEMM also integrates organic SEO, trying to achieve top ranking without using paid means of achieving top in search engines, and PayPerClick SEO.
We can put together a customized marketing plan based on your needs that will include all or select components of SEMM depending on your vertical, the competition, and your targets.
Whether you are looking to drive more traffic to your website, have more customers walk into your store or call your office – SEM will get your revenues moving in the right direction. Over 90% of people contact the business they are looking for immediately after searching for them online and nearly 100% of people do some due diligence and research online before they make a purchase. This searching and researching happens in the major search engines.
There are many areas where your business can appear on search results page in major search engines.
Pay Per Click (PPC), Organic (SEO), Local, Maps, Video, Images
We will work with you to develop a mix of these services that brings you the best ROI (Return on Investment) for your marketing dollars.
PPC results are displayed in the areas on the search pages titled sponsored listings. PPC offers visibility to website that would not otherwise rank organically. If your message is not on the first page of the search results, it just won’t be seen. Think about it, when was the last time you read the second page of results on Google?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in search engines via the “natural” or un-paid (“organic” or “algorithmic”) search results. As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work and what people search for. Our goal is deliver your message to a targeted group of prospects that are most likely to take advantage of your product offerings. While driving traffic to your site is great, the ultimate goal is to get your message in front of the buyer who wants to buy what you are offering.
Local search is the use of specialized Internet search engines that allow users to submit geographically constrained searches against a structured database of local business listings. Typical local search queries include not only information about “what” the site visitor is searching for (such as keywords, a business category, or the name of a consumer product) but also “where” information, such as a street address, city name, postal code. The targeted approach delivers customers that are more likely to need and use your services. Why spend money advertising a carpet cleaning service in San Francisco to users in Atlanta? The nature of many service providers is local in reach, your SEM campaign should include that focus.
Don’t let your business get left behind – effective SEO can grow your business!
Get Results from Experienced Professionals
We have an experienced team of marketing professionals that will optimize your site’s traffic and sales. As experienced professionals, we take the time to understand your business. We then offer a strategic plan that includes the best of a wide range of services to help you get the most impact for your business.
We offer a full Range of Solutions:
- Link Building
- Directory Submission
- Paid Directory Listing
- Blog Advertising Service
- Forum Posting
- Social Bookmaking Services
- Article Writing and Distribution
- Press Release Distribution
- PPC Management
- Social Media Optimization
- SEO Content Writing
- Video submission services
Competitive Rates and Guaranteed Satisfaction