Marketing messages bombard us everyday – some of them obviously overt, while others are more subliminal. And as business owners, it is our jobs to figure out which tools to use to deliver the best customer experience. Should we develop an app? What about video marketing? What the hell is the Internet of Things (IoT) and what does it mean to product development? These are daunting questions for any business.
At Understanding eCommerce, our job is to help businesses focus on the key strategic challenges behind developing a profitable and sustainable business in a digital world. Whether it’s for a website, app, e-shop or infographic, we turn complexity into simplicity!
Whether designed for tablets or mobiles, iPhones or Android platforms – our apps are characterized by their strong concepts, intuitive use, creative design and excellent usability. You’ll receive custom-built applications that will exceed your expectations.
Digital Media Strategies for Business
- Marketing is shifting from a one size fits all banner ad approach to targeted engagement marketing.
- The days of free advertising on social media are over, as organic reach on social media is decreasing, forcing retailers to pay for promoted ads.
- Businesses must leverage technology to compete in this era of personal engagement.
- Emerging technologies like Internet-of-Things and real-time personalized mobile technologies will transform how we engage with our clients.
- Our clients are accessing information from a variety of sources – mobile, text, video, social media – and we must engage them where they are.
A sampling of our technologies and processes
- Multi channel eCommerce
- Payment integrations
- Phone Apps (iPhone and Android)
- SMS texting solutions
- SAAS integrations
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- CMS (Content Management Systems)
- Responsive and adaptive controls and other phone friendly views
- High speed databases and intelligent data processing
- Advanced interfacing with a multitude of APIs like google maps
- Custom building or interfacing with Facebook/Twitter apps
- Custom flip-books and other special animations
- Advanced hovering effects
- Custom image zoom and advanced image presentations
- Behavioral animation effects
The success of Understanding eCommerce is directly connected to the success of our clients. Our clients may not have a full technical understanding of websites, code and search engine optimization but they should always be informed, understand the logic behind the design or SEO efforts and feel they can ask questions on any level of understanding.
Our goal is to give clients websites and online stores that are simple to manage, so they can focus on growing their businesses.
We show you the products and ideas that we have used on our own web sites as well as some of the tips and tricks for other independent sources. We will introduce to you some of our services and how we can help you develop your successful eBusiness.