Mkaing the Most of Your Google Places Listing
Google places is a free listing for local business to place information about there opening hours,business address,url of there site and phone number just to name a few. If your a search on Google then you will be able to find a locla business that will be able to serve your needs. Lets explore the best Google Places Tips.
1. Rank better in the search engines once you create a Google Place page. So if you have a google places you will show up a little more in the natural results as well. In just a couple of minutes you can have your Google Places page setup and you can enjoy the benefits for years to come.
2. If your business has more than one location you can set up a Google Places page for each location. You cannot use a post office box or Google may remove your listing.
3. If you have created your Places page then you will want to add your keyword phrases to it. You can have a 200 character description so make it count by using by choosing keywords that are relevant.
4. If you can make sure you use the generic catigories and not the made up ones you pick. You will be able to add five categories that are relevant to the products/services you offer. If you use the standard catigories this will again help you in the search engines.
5. Allot of people think if they just keyword stuff the title of the Google Places page that they will rank better and this isn’t the case, you need to just enter the name of your business and nothing else. For example, if your business name is Tiny Tina’s and you sell tutus’ but it’s not in your name then do not add it. However if your name it tiny Tina’s Tutus, then that is how it should appear. Google is smart enough to know when you are trying to trick the search engines.
6. If you can make sure that you engage your customers that have recieved your service and you think they will provide a positive review. It’s a breeze for your customer to do so and it helps you immensely in your search engine rankings. Make sure these are just honest reviews and nothing more, no competition or anything like that. Google shuns such action and it could get you removed from Google Places.
7. Also when your getting reviews don’t just get a bunch then non for the nest 6 months, try to keep them dripping over time. This could be picked up by the search engines as spam or as fraudulent reviews, which could cause Google to place you lower on the Google Places page.
8. Also it’s extremely important that you get your business listed in as many directories as possible. If Google is able to find your business else where on the web, this shows that you business is legitimate and that people can trust you.
9. When you create your Google Places you have the chance to upload 10 Photos and Videos. Take advantage of this as it will help to boost your page ranking in Google Places. This also will help your customers get a better idea of your business before contacting you.
10. Finally, take the time to monitor your Google Places analytics. You will be able to see what each person is coming to your places page for and what they are searching for. This is a great spot to find information about how to convert your visitors into customers. If your Looking to Get SEO on the Gold Coast or even a Web design on the Gold Coast then contact Business Web designs and get your business online today!
There are no comments yet.