Small businesses often lack the time, resources and expertise necessary to complete critical business functions. But to be competitive, small businesses need the same quality of services traditionally accessible to only larger enterprises. Understanding eCommerce helps small businesses grow by simplifying the execution of critical business functions such as launching an integrated marketing campaign, leveraging technology and providing cost effective resources to enhance small businesses opportunities for success.
We recognize that it takes much more than financial support to get a Company off the ground, thus we provide assistance in every aspect along the way allowing you to develop and grow a profitable business. Our team offers basic business services including bookkeeping, notary public, inventory management, e-Commerce solutions and more.
Useful Links for Business connects you to resources at government agencies, business organizations and non-profits who support small business.
What makes a convincing business plan? What do venture capitalists look for at that first meeting? Who belongs on the board of directors?
Here is some sound advice from the team at Understanding eCommerce -
- Detecting Fraud
- Disaster Recovery Plans Save Small Businesses
- Do I Need a Business Plan?
- Do you need D & O Insurance?
- Raising Venture Capital
- San Francisco tax credits and business certifications
- Understanding Venture Capital – Term Sheet Basics
- Useful Links for Business
- What is a Business Strategy?
You may use these articles:
You may reuse and reprint any of the above articles as long as due credit is given as follows:
“This article was written by Mike Doherty, founder of Understanding eCommerce and Doherty & Associates, LTD. Doherty & Associates is a premier business advisory firm in San Francisco, CA.Visit Doherty & Associates’ web site for more business development and venture strategies at www.dohertyassoc.com “
For more information please contact us.
- San Francisco Business Strategy & Planning (plusstuff.com)
- San Francisco Bay Area Business Services (plusstuff.com)
- Business Planning Lab (bayviewhunterspoint.com)
- BUSINESS PLANNING: Operations (bayviewhunterspoint.com)
- Women’s Small Business Grant And How to Get It (plusstuff.com)
- Some Business Owners Put Plans on Hold (online.wsj.com)
- Small Business Realities (businessinsider.com)
- SEO Basics Meta Tags (bayviewhunterspoint.com)
- Grow Your Business (dohertyassoc.com)
- A New Report Finds That Female Business Owners Want To Avoid Risk (businessinsider.com)